benzak

I'm 6ft2" and 209 pounds or 1m87 and 95kg

cimg0880o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cimg0885u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The denim is really incredible, even compared to my n1specials

Thank you Ed!!

Fuck fuck fuck I hate you. That's EXACTLY the fit that I'd wanted! And the denim really is like nothing else. the weave is so tight if it were heavier denim I think it would stop bullets.

good fit David! :D

seen these jeans in person and touched them, denim is real nice....

I kinda prefer the No.1 special myself though, it's less slubby, though I may change my mind once these got some evo....

not yet, but I have compared the No.1 and the No.0 from David and at this point, I like the no.1 better, it's a little more vintage imo.

it'll probably be quite some time before I own a pair of Evis though, since I only just got my MF californians and totally love em.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4891650167

Are they natural special or just regular No.1 special?

Fuck knows, but the colour looks more 'regular' than the Naturals...they're a fit pair of jeans though, irrespective of that.

Common Projects collab stuff is now online and in Savile Row:

http://international.evisu.com/collections/[email protected]&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Evisu%20x%20Common%20Projects!content

Not my kinda trainers, although quite liking these:

Common_project_x_evisu_high_navy_front_large.jpg?1285413690

Off down to London on Friday, Kanji's gonna be dusting off his paintbrush for the Naturals...

so my 2000 no.1s are my first pair of jeans with lined back pockets, and the stitching holding the lining in place seems to have torn in one of the back pockets. wasn't too concerned about it at first but now it's come completely undone and my phone gets caught up in it.

is this a worthwhile repair, or should i just wait until i have to get something else repaired on them? i know self edge has a flat fee for repairs so this seems really minor for that, but this seems simple enough that just about anyone should be able to handle it. should i risk using a normal tailor (having some dress shirt sleeves shortened anyway soon, so i could get the jeans done at the same time.

Here is the story of the first pair(the paint one): I didn't know tabbao.com won't take overseas credit/debit card, so i have no choice but ask the seller if it's ok to pay with Paypal, but he doesn't have a Paypal account, but he said it's ok to send money to his friend account, so he ask him for the money, right after i paid him, he magically disappeared....he promised me as soon as i paid, he will give me checking number and everything, he never reply my e-mail and everything, so i smell something fishy.....then i call Paypal and tell them what happened, Paypal suggest me to file a displue, so then paypal frozen his friend account right away and he has 10 days the respond and explain what happened...and his friend never did, Paypal investigated the case and have decided in my favor, Paypal refunded my money and they will deal with the seller/his friend.

Here is the second one: I brought a pair of 2504r's through proxy, two days later, my proxy tell me the jeans look very fake and the seller seems like a scammer, so my proxy return the jeans to the seller, now i'm waiting for the refund.

So...yea, i got scammed twice in one week.:rolleyes: