Evisu is still loved!

benzak

maynard

seriously ? why up size 2 ?

That seems to be the convention on here, due to the fact they come up small and shrink quite a lot. There's lots of posts relating to this but someone like CrashTestBrummie will no doubt weigh in with an expert view.

No.1 Denim

Size up 3 from natural waist for baggy fit

Size up 2 from natural waist for straight fit

Size up 1 from natural waist for tight fit

TTS for SuFu fit

I think you really have to monitor the waist if you want to only size up 1.

Got my No.3's in the wash now. Had yellow toner all over them from the bloody printer cartridges lol. Will definately grab some pics tomorrow.

Yeah I know what you mean. I like how those ringspun gulls are coloured, they seem to match well together. I have a multicoloured pair that im just not into. But dont want to let them go :D lol. Cant see myself wearing them but dont want to get lowballed for brand new No.2 denim.

Yeah I know what you mean. I like how those ringspun gulls are coloured, they seem to match well together. I have a multicoloured pair that im just not into. But dont want to let them go :D lol. Cant see myself wearing them but dont want to get lowballed for brand new No.2 denim.

They're a handsome pair of jeans, just not me - no point in keeping them when they can go to someone who's gonna wear them. I've got the 2504s, Yamane Deluxe and some old 2004s in No.2 still to wear (although they might be going for auction soon)...

Took a couple of shots of my No.3's, been wearing them for close to 6 months I think. At first I was a bit disappointed with the international denim because it felt so much lighter than the No.2's even though I think theres only 1 oz in weight difference. It just felt weak compared to the 14.5oz pairs I have but since we are in summer over here it hasnt turned out to bad and the lighter denim has come in handy. Anyway took some raw shots aswell.

no3_f.jpg

no3_b.jpg

Took these at work, few shadows at the legs but did my best with the camera. No combs, maybe the cut is too baggy, not sure.

frontno3.jpg

backno3.jpg