Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Very happy, Ben. They were such a sleeper jean for me too. Got em cheap, and used them pretty much for cabin trips and lounging around. The evo kind of snuck up on me.

demonito are you still unhappy with your #0? There's no reason for you to be, but if you are lmk.

Here are the fit pics guys, the wording on the left pocket represents happiness in both japanese and chinese, I hope it would bring some to me ;)

It was christmas so i was in a mood of wearing red!

IMG_0143.jpg

Front

IMG_0144.jpg

Back

Thanks for all your lovely comments would love to break in to them will post pics after 6 more months ;)

One dragon down. I stayed up all damn night doing this. It's a real pain in the ass but it will be worth the effort.

jacket.jpg

There's an eBay auction for one of these right now. Nobody ever seems to want this non-MIJ stuff, so it will probably be a sweet deal for anyone who does.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Evisu-denim-jacket-new-Large-G-Star-Supreme-Levis-/330516990511?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item4cf4590a2f

does anyone know how much they charge to get your gull repainted, at one of the stores? im planning to go to the store in osaka where i bought my pair, and was wondering how much to expect to pay

Saw the 2001 in 33 on ebay, didn't see a 2000 in 34...am I missing something?

If there is not I'll be buying from a proxy, evisu.jp is the way to go or there's a better option out there? It's in japanese so I'm having a hard time telling if there's a plain pocket option though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks