Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i like very nice noticed the tag reads 30x35 you ok with that ben?

i must have taken loads of photos of the deluxe i have been wearing since the 26th just can't capture them right think my cam is bust but will upload anyways......

first two with flash

DSC05283.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

next two are without flash

DSC05285.jpg

DSC05285.jpg

these last two are indoor's

DSC05309.jpg

DSC05310.jpg

i have not worn them with the top button up yet as they still fit snug and these jeans have no belt loops so bit worried......

I know Evisu isn't known for their slim cut but is there a cut similar to the Samurai 710? A black pair preferably...

thanks

I hate questions like this, but the closes you probably get to that fit is either sizing down in the 2005 cut (which you should do anyway if you're going for a slimmer look), or getting the 2000 cut.

I've been buying jeans from Raul (dieselofmiami) for going on 5 years. He's a very friendly and helpful guy as well as a professional seller. He comes highly recommended. One thing to keep in mind is that some of his merchandise are factory seconds and not always marked as such. He's generally very good about looking for flaws, but once in a while he'll miss something. Just keep that in mind...

Had to quote this, since he's starting to slightly irk me. Ordered something about a week ago and I'm still waiting. Wouldn't be a big deal if I did not live in the next state! I don't even think he has shipped the item yet.

I spoke to him a couple of days ago - he's out of town with family. He's getting his PhD in Fla, so I'm guessing he may still be on break. He usually responds within 24 hours, though. Did you click the "view order details" screen to see if he's already printed a shipping label?

blm pictures of no. 0 please
He posted some a few pages back, but I would love to see some fit pics.
I spoke to him a couple of days ago - he's out of town with family. He's getting his PhD in Fla, so I'm guessing he may still be on break. He usually responds within 24 hours, though. Did you click the "view order details" screen to see if he's already printed a shipping label?

The PS was electronically notified to expect his package on the 30th. He even told me he "thinks" he shipped it several days ago when he replied to one of my messages on the 3rd. Like I said, it's kinda bothersome because I live in the next state. I've received packages from California quicker.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, since I understand he is busy. And he is usually very helpful.

I just did the soak of my no.0's tonight and am stretching out the waist now (with my waist stretcher!) because I could only get up the first two buttons. Will try and post some fit pix if I can ever squeeze into them LOL

edit: yeah, not gonna happen. These things are SO slim-fitting. Even after the soak and using my waist-stretcher they're still WAY too tight. BOO!!!!

I guess I will wait for BiG to restock the No.1 specials since I'll never ever get a pair of no.0 in size 40. Meh.

Dam blm, with all this interest in your No. 0's you should auction them off and see how much you can get for them. Might even be way more than what you paid!!

Gotta be worth a go...I reckon Coleslawyum's right, you'd get a good price for them at auction...

On a different tangent altogether, thought some of you might be interested in this little interview with Yamane from 2002, originally published in The Scotsman:

http://living.scotsman.com/features/Wardrobe-of-the-week-.2333514.jp

There are some pre-soak photos a couple of pages back. I plan to snap some post-soak photos this evening :)

Looking forward to it...would be interesting to know how much shrinkage is actually left in the waist.

Oh, and the Leepros are on sale at the end Jan/early Feb. RRP of £165 in the UK.

Speaking of which, anyone heard from Cheep recently?