usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for getting cynical again but is there anything to do here in san jose other than eating?

ive been in san jose for a little over a month and have already put on 12 lbs. it seems like everything revolves around eating huge meals followed by huge deserts.

oh well i finally get my car back up tomorrow so maybe i can change my own reality.

sorry for getting cynical again but is there anything to do here in san jose other than eating?

ive been in san jose for a little over a month and have already put on 12 lbs. it seems like everything revolves around eating huge meals followed by huge deserts.

oh well i finally get my car back up tomorrow so maybe i can change my own reality.

Why not venture out of san jose? There are like 16 cities with a few things to do a bit north of you. All within like 20 minutes of driving on 280.

But yea, theres not really THAT much more to do

what are you into?

you can join a sports league

if you like hiking or mountain biking, there are lots of good trails.

indoor rock climbing/bouldering at planet granite, this seems to be catching on.

if you enjoy any of those activities, thats a good way to work off those 12 pounds

or find a new hobby. volunteer work.

whatever makes u happy.

if you are willing to drive a bit, you can go to ball games, go fishing, or hit up the city w/ your friends. i know u want to do things that don't revolve around eating, but SF got some of the best eats.

and then there's the default: drink and do drugs w/ friends.

honestly not much to do except get high and eat and drink

which is a pretty good combination if you ask me :P

Ahlvahroe, i agree with everyone else. i was trying to think of what i do in my spare time but honestly, aside from work and school, i just party and go downtown. why don't you take up a class just for fun? something you always wanted to take.

any people with medical cards have club recommendations? i've only been to purple elephant off 13th and santa clara and the CNAA#2 off 87 and curtner. both good. purple elephant has more consistent high quality but CNAA is cheaper and usually has a few good strains at $45 an 8th. consistency has been off lately, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

pop was kinda wack last year so i opted not go..popped a couple green LV's while i was at fanime on friday though haha. saw some interesting cosplay fits but my camera died on me almost immediately D:

dscf0004jn.jpg

dscf0005gg.jpg

dscf0006d.jpg

dscf0002dz.jpg

dscf0001zk.jpg

dscf0003o.jpg