usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

has anyone ever been to the tequila bar in santana row? my friends want to go this friday night and i dont know what to expect, havent done the santana row thing in a while, so yeah.

21 and up :confused: :( or is it more of a restaurant? Wont you just be attacked by drunk cougars and rich weirdos? thats the majority of people i see in santana row.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone ever been to the tequila bar in santana row? my friends want to go this friday night and i dont know what to expect, havent done the santana row thing in a while, so yeah.

i haven't been to the tequila bar, however having been at several places at that god forsaken shopping center, i imagine it's like every other place. bunch of eurotrashy douche bags, old KAGZ, and of course the cougars.

and for the sake of the 408 thread, i fucking hate getting out of class at 5:45, then getting on the 280 to 880 home, taking nearly an hour to get back home. some bulllllllllshit.

i haven't been to the tequila bar, however having been at several places at that god forsaken shopping center, i imagine it's like every other place. bunch of eurotrashy douche bags, old KAGZ, and of course the cougars.

pretty much what i was expecting to hear. oh well i havent gotten hit on by a cougar in a while so lets see how it goes.

and for the sake of the 408 thread, i fucking hate getting out of class at 5:45, then getting on the 280 to 880 home, taking nearly an hour to get back home. some bulllllllllshit.

chill @ cupertino fantasia til traffic ends >]

as for santana row, basically what everyone else said: douches and cougars and on weekends smutty kags, tequila bar seems to have slightly decent reviews though.

might be heading to d&b tmrw for some dinner with peeps, gonna DDR the eff outtt and prolly yack. yay responsibilities.

96802041990217-480.jpg

car got stolen yesterday

if you see a 97 accord burgundy with the license plate 3wvc... with some dents and scratches and im not in it let me know plz

2297810214_e041997124_o.jpg