What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

Was Craig the owner there? I've known him for as long as as I've ridden scooters, and drunk his coffee.

Scooterworks is one of the great bars of london and that basement used to be full of scooter parts and all sorts of junk including an old German Zundapp moped that spent some time in my shed too.

My Jeans and I came home from holiday yesterday and picked up this little girl from the breeder today.

5042875192_b52b4e0ae7.jpg

Sorry fre$co, only just seen. NO Craig wasn't there... he is a a good friend of my mate Gerald The Scissors - a couple of his early scooters were probably imported by Craig. How long has he been in Waterloo? Maybe 20 years?

I'm not sure he has been there that long, I met him shortly after I got my first scooter probably about 10 years ago when he rode past me trying to fix it at the side of the road.... and he helped me out a lot with some problems around that time and I've trusted only him since then to work on or sell me any scooters since then.

Alas now I have a family and live in the country I sold my scooter early this year.

First there was cutting in the spring, then hauling in the summer and today we are stacking in the fall. All the keep my small family warm through the winter.

IMG_21oi929.jpg

IMG_21o90830.jpg

Bre works fast

IMG_218uy33.jpg

IMG_21350o95.jpg

IMG_2140o0iu8.jpg

fin

Changed into my 710s and clean clothes to grab some junk food, go for a hike and then bargain furniture hunting.

IMG_218uy645.jpg

Found no furniture just awfully painted, awfully scary(for Bre. .childhood IT memories I guess) clowns.

IMG_2152uui.jpg

dork

IMG_215ooi0.jpg

Her body language says it all.

IMG_2154ui89.jpg

couple randoms from the farm this afternoon.

IMG_2153iou.jpg

see ya next time I decide to bring my camera with me or you'll see me I guess...

shit......look at all us northern folk talking about chopping wood to get us through the long, dark, hard winter. all of you from singapore and such have no idea how tough life is up here on the frontier...lol.

minnesota makes me feel worthy of a nice thick flannel, some good rough jeans, and a damn fine pair of iron rangers :)

shit......look at all us northern folk talking about chopping wood to get us through the long, dark, hard winter. all of you from singapore and such have no idea how tough life is up here on the frontier...lol.

oh man, i wished i had the chance to actually chop wood. the weather here is always hot like fuck and i dont mind chopping wood and have some nice cold weather for a change. not as much as what farmer did though. so how much wood have you chopped -z-?

So how much wood have you chopped -z-?

Hey hey, I was just kidding! Just generalizing the north woods. When I was a kid we had a big fireplace and I chopped enough for 1 family.......never in my life chopped that much!

Next year you guys are more then welcome to come over and help! :D It's actually a nice change of pace from the farm. superbeveridge is right there is about 3 cords along that wall. the rest is piled in that back corner and right outside that door. Now taking the rest of the day off to go check out a fair where I will probably end up watching along with many other things.... people chopping wood.

IMG_218uy33.jpg

sooo nice out today. had to get out and do the park. elmo and his gang is in town so we'll be heading out to that later. yum, turkey. . .

IMG_6477.jpg

fresh new haircut!

IMG_6478.jpg

new shirt from h&m. jeans are levi's skinny jeans. selvedge will have to wait.

IMG_6475.jpg

goin up!

IMG_6497.jpg

hahaha...holdin up the rest of the line!

IMG_6498.jpg

looking for crabs, his new obsession

IMG_6507.jpg

beautiful Elizabeth River

IMG_6509.jpg

nothin new denimes...

IMG_6514.jpg

Not very exciting today, but I did bother to bring my camera :)

Some Shanghai style food today at Chinatown:

dsc04583y.jpg

dsc04588r.jpg

dsc04591i.jpg

Some candy from the jerky house afterwards (they have the best Coke bottles):

dsc04594qg.jpg

Bonus pic of me :P

dsc04595j.jpg

ahhhhh. the joy of vacation. unfortunately without my 811XXX contest jeans. taking it cheap this time and bringing the little one to see her grandparents for a week. she will love it, and I get to spend a week doing photog shit, enjoying the fall colors, getting in a last few rounds of golf for the year, and drinking a ton with my pops. expect quite a few posts as I show you around the great state of IOWA. be prepared, lol.

oh, great posts by all lately guys and gals. lowrider, the clarity and exposure on your images is top notch, my favorite being the last one of the pier. what settings on that particular one, metering etc.?