Tell me something Good

goat

before i left for school today my macbook came back in the mail from being serviced at the repair center. hd wasn't wiped. i'm fully convinced that each time my laptop has been wiped at the genius bar, they have no fucking clue what they're doing.

found vip parking on the first day of school, right in front of campus.. of course after driving for 20 minutes, but success nonetheless.

finally bought myself an alarm clock and an external hard drive. and tons of thermacare heating belt things for my back.

plan to start the quarter off right by going to starbucks and studying my little heart out. and i hope to end the day by finishing up season 3 of the mighty boosh.

ate a brunch buffet... fucking ruled

took fried eggs, and put them in a stacked burger with tater tots, chicken breast, veggie patty, and beef patty, add bbq sauce

also made a pancake/waffle sandwich :)

i have reading week in 2 weeks. :D thank you god for jewish professors that agreed to having one week absence of school rather than scattered jewish holidays throughout the year. York University FTW.

looooool so i just got home

i was fucking this vietnamese beezy, her psycho drug dealer ex-bf pops over for a visit, clocks me in the face, i smash him and let him go, he looks up at me and tells me im fucked and hes going to get a knife and runs into the house, so i bail.

it is good because the sex was good, i won the fight, and following punch in the face i feel alive again. thanks for the punch in the face

the end.

ps. dont fuck with vietnamese girls.

• 2 weeks later...
looooool so i just got home

i was fucking this vietnamese beezy, her psycho drug dealer ex-bf pops over for a visit, clocks me in the face, i smash him and let him go, he looks up at me and tells me im fucked and hes going to get a knife and runs into the house, so i bail.

it is good because the sex was good, i won the fight, and following punch in the face i feel alive again. thanks for the punch in the face

the end.

ps. dont fuck with vietnamese girls.

n638650330_4611263_9426.jpg

i thought i was going to be smoke=less this week, no money = no cigs, and i happened to find an old payroll card in a drawer looking for my ipod headphones, and idecided hell, maybe itll have 5 bucks on it i can at least get some for today. motherfucking card has 295 dollars on it. no idea how. happiness ensues.

when i moved into this new appartment about a month ago i hadn't quite realized what kind of shit it would be throwing in my face...

first of all my room. ok i live in the ruhrpott, it's a region in germany that was exploited for it's high abundance of natural soil ressources and was thus subjected to a lot of mining. this region of germany is rather flat and so after all the mining was recently stopped now the ground is slowly starting to sink and settle down. this results in houses having cracks fissures in the walls. so of course the ap i live in also has those.

i wouldn't really mind that if it wasn't for the fact that i live over a pub and a dude who smokes a lot. so the cold stale smoke seeps through the cracks in the walls and neatly infests my room. it really really stinks and made me nauseous and gave me headaches. so i decided to battle the cracks, went to a hardware store, got some acrylic paste and sealed the cracks. it actually worked and the fact that my more than amateur job did actually wield results really made me happy (yay me! :) )

now there are some more cracks i need to seal up but i'm very optimistic now that i can handle the problem

on the other hand the dishwasher broke down a couple of weeks ago and it was leaking the dirty water from the dishes and someone had some fish and it really started to stink. so after cleaning up that mess i went to the landlord and asked him what to do about the broken machine. he said he would organize a new one. man i was so happy hearing that - i hate washing dishes by and the dishwasher is really one of the greatest inventions imo :D

also the central heating in the app is now working (again yay me), too bad the other 2 dudes i'm sharing the app with aren't quite as determined/competent to face all the problems to make life a bit better overall :\

there are probably a couple more things but this is already getting way too long and out of hand