Tell me something Good

goat

i got some good chinos + sweaters and other lame basics at a sample sale for under $50 total :DDDD

hey, how's biomedical engineering? i hope you get straight A's and get into med skool!

(TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD)

I just signed a lease on an apartment with two of my friends.

It's above a Red Wing shoe store.

will this be the hardest-working apartment ever? :)

OH its friday and i am sippin on kool aid

nf one just left a little while ago, had the first hang out session with friends in a while, it's nice to have fun again. went out and dropped my last money on a wii, 2 controllers and nunchuks, brawl, 4 gamecube controllers and last night i made us a good ass meal around midnight, that will be posted in midnight snacks thread very very soon. also i have a fully furnished apartment now and it's fucking spotless clean, living like an adult, or being a young adult rather, is so much fucking fun.

recieved my rick owens l/s tee.. have been looking for something in that color, semi-sheer and l/s for awhile..only problem is its long enough imma probably wear it as a tee dress which means i'm still on the hunt..

got a new computer :)

the miki convention is in town this week & with the japanese customers we've had we already made our goal by noon. thats not counting the other tourists/locals/rest of the day. hopefully we can keep it up so by the end of this week i get extra $$$

I'm happy for true friends who are there for you no matter what. Friends who would kidnap you outta no where and kick your ass in the street for being stupid and doing stupid things. Lately I've been in a really deep hole and my friends were the one who pulled me out. I'm grateful for having friends who really care about me.

My j beezy just made me a spinach and artichoke pizza with fresh dough, fresh mozzarella, fresh romano, and then some nicoise olives on top... and it's just coming out of the oven right now. :):):)

the South African chick who lives across the hall from me is so DTF.

too bad she's 17.

wtfffff

whatever, I'm already a dirty old man.

if DTF means "down to fuck", then fuck her!!

i would download a jeepster sex tape