Tell me something Good

goat

• 2 weeks later...

might have an opportunity to do a complete start over with my biz, to purge all the built up mistakes and bad choices and start fresh in a new location, new name, new brand, potential key partner. Def some trepidation, but potentially really exciting. Been 5 years...time for some change.

i styled adriana lima today and everyone (including my boss) was suprised as fuck that she was actually having an in depth convo with me and some were even mad...haters

also i lied to coachella and said i work for a big magazine and got press passes for Week 2, we out here!!

• 3 weeks later...

super nice weather this week so i just been fishin n skatin and i just picked up a limited ozzy album for record store day... got it for half off, also got 2 more albums, an art toy, t-shirt, and 3 other cd's for free. paid 6 bucks for all that shit...

also have a couple dates lined up this week with some fine cwg. life is good right now.

have you seen a significant increase in your vertical from when you started? curious for basketball reasons :P

Not sure since I don't play basketball nor jump around for no reason.

Next time I'm on a basketball court, I'll go and see how far my hand gets towards/over the rim - JUST FOR YOU.