Tell me something Good

goat

woke up late this morning, still feeling depressed about blowing it with a girl this past weekend. went outside to see that the weather was beautiful and the clouds stretched for miles in the most interesting shapes. checked my inbox and there was a long email from my dad, who I don't speak to that often, telling me some deep shit because yesterday I told my parents I lost my job. realizing that if she really likes me she'll forgive my inability to seal the deal and come back eventually. realizing that I have a lot more going for me than I think and that I tend to overanalyze and focus on negative things. realizing that no matter how fucked up the world is there will always be good people who still care. despite the disciplinary machines my mind is still free and nothing can ever take that away from me. feels good man

started a 2nd job. working 70 hours between my full time and my part time job this week. getting money, staying distracted. maybe i'll have the clarity and focus to just have a hobby sometime in the near future but for now this will have to do.

that's really commendable man, good job. what can you tell me about the late transfer process from cc to state/ucs?

process was actually pretty easy. Just make sure that you have taken all of the classes you need to transfer. I thought i was done with all the classes i needed a year or two ago... then when i went to a counselor to ask about the transfer process, they said i wasn't close to done and they showed me assist.org. it's basically a list of all the classes you need to take for your major aside from all the general shit. so i've been knocking out all the classes on that list for the past year. also check out csumentor.edu if you're planning on going to a state university... the site tells you which csu's are accepting new students/transfers and when you can or can't apply.

also i'd suggest making an appt. with a counselor where you intend to apply just so they can give you pointers and what not. some programs are super compacted, and hard to get into (like mine). i didn't meet with a counselor before hand, i probably should have. maybe it was luck that i got in, maybe they just felt bad because i've been at a cc for 4 years. pm me if you have any specific questions.

i just got accepted to sac state. i wanna shout it from the top of a mountain. glad i started taking school seriously the past year or so, because before that i was a fuckin loser. Been in a community college since 06 it feels good to grow up and get the fuck out of that place.

lol. congrats but sac state is horrible.

wearing winter caps with a freshly shaved dome is a great feeling

they stick to your head as if it was velcro

shaved my head so now i dont have to deal with doing my hair in the morning and i save on shampoo. too bad the weathers changing and its cold outside

• 2 weeks later...

here's a poem i wrote!

COME SIT ON MY FACE

IT IS LOVE WHEN

YOU LOOK INTO MY EYES

YOU WANT TO BE ME

AND I WANT TO BE YOU

ELECTRIFYING DIAMONDS

COME INSIDE MY HEAD

TOUCH MY MIND

CONTROL ME,

BUT LET ME IN

TEACH ME YOUR SKIN

COZ WE ARE MIRRORS IN THE INFINITE

REFLECTIONS OF OUR SOUL

MY WILD QUEEN

IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

I’LL PLAY YOU & YOU’LL PLAY ME

NEO BLUES

YOU AND I DON’T TANGLE NO MORE

CIGARETTE GLOW, INHALE DEEP

YOU WOKE UP WITH A NOSEBLEED

BLOW OUT SMOKE

PROMISED YOU’D STOP DOING THAT

SWALLOW ANTIDEPRESSANT

YOU CAN’T FIGHT YOUR EGO NO MORE

PRAY THERE’S NO MORE THOUGHTS

YOU FORGOT YOURSELF

HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?

YOU FOUGHT YOURSELF

SO DON’T TELL ANYONE

SMOKE IT UP ONE MORE TIME

FORGET IT ALL FOR ONE MORE DAY

LAZY RED EYES

YOU SQUINT THEM COZ YOU CAN’T SEE SHIT

YOU DON’T TALK LIKE YOU USED TO

YOU WISH THEY COULD SEE THROUGH THE PAIN

YOU REMEMBER HOW IT USED TO BE

WISH YOU HAD SOME VALIUM

WISH YOU SOME DOLO

too much weeknd lol

i just booked ticket for Tenerife in early january to escape the swedish coldness for a bit. also i'm spending halloween in London and going there with my new german gf, she used to study there, it's going to be great.

• 2 weeks later...