Tell me something Good

goat

finally got started on in invention / product I've had in my mind for a really long time (+ 10 years). I feel really positive about this, like it could be really successful and somewhat quickly. I think I finally realized that was I've been doing with my time so far only serves the now, and doesn't necessarily accomplish what I need or want for the long term. High hopes here, but I think they're perfectly reasonable and attainable.

contacted an alum from my school

talked to her for more than an hour over the phone. turns out she experienced the whole asian parents situation, understood my confusion about major/career, and offered to connect me to some people in fashion and IT.

some people are just really kind-hearted, man.

^^was there for around 20 minutes this morning.

fiRsT DaTe went well with this super cool chick, had a good time wandering around aimlessly and conversing; now her and a few friends are coming to kick down for the phish webcast.

full tank of gas ready to crack open, some Fire mols to gobble, some cold beer, and no class tomorrow.

all is good

I just told my boss I was turning down the new job offer I got. He replied by telling me that was good, because he was waiting for that news to submit his pick for Top Sale Staff of the year (it's me, now that i'm staying) and put me on a shortlist to fasttrack to a management position. It's still not what I'd love to do, but what a great way to take the sting off of not getting the fuck out.

like a week ago i was stoned in the elevator and some girls were in it too. they forgot to hit the button for their floor and the one girl yells, ah fuck my face and then apologizes to me. i said, don't worry i'd love to and left. i looked back and saw them laughing so i figured it was ok. then i saw them last night at a party and introduced myself as that kid and they both started laughing and told me they told the story to so many people and that it was not creepy rape vibes and they thought it was funny and "mad props" and all. hopefully fuck her face later in the year