Tell me something Good

goat

Hadn't spoken to my dad since dropping out of med school earlier this year; couldn't deal with the shame and probable berating I'd been expecting since the guy wasn't even happy with my school of choice before.

Saw him today for my nephew's first birthday and he was actually really supportive. Much more supportive than he's ever been at any point in my life. Which was a surprise. A nice surprise. But at the same time, I still feel like a big let down.

My friends and I are throwing an live mix EDM party in the VIP of most scene, fobulous bar here in the city on the Christmas Eve.

Got the invite on facebook tonight, officially stoked!!

~~~~~~~~~~~FESTIVAL GUIDELINES:~~~~~~~~~~~

OK Purses or Clutches

OK Camera's

OK Cell Phones

OK Sunglasses

OK Hats

OK Vicks

OK Lighters

OK Cigarettes

OK Chapstick and Lipgloss

OK Glowsticks

OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry

OK Packs of Gum

OK good vibes

OK friends

P.S.: Champagne will be popped, its gonna be cray

:D

My friends and I are throwing an live mix EDM party in the VIP of most scene, fobulous bar here in the city on the Christmas Eve.

Got the invite on facebook tonight, officially stoked!!

~~~~~~~~~~~FESTIVAL GUIDELINES:~~~~~~~~~~~

OK Purses or Clutches

OK Camera's

OK Cell Phones

OK Sunglasses

OK Hats

OK Vicks

OK Lighters

OK Cigarettes

OK Chapstick and Lipgloss

OK Glowsticks

OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry

OK Packs of Gum

OK good vibes

OK friends

P.S.: Champagne will be popped, its gonna be cray

:D

oh my god you are just the worst

It seems my sarcasm/satirical slant in these here parts is not appreciated (3)

I've been on like neg-rep train. neg begets negs. hahaha it's cool though, all an learning experience (0)

Edited by imhellag

been snowboarding in colorado, here till the 26th

flying out to atlanta the 29th to spend the holidays with new girlfriend, then driving with her back to school and helping her move in to her new place, which is ~5 mins from my house

best holiday season in a long time

Edited by scientifick

Holy crap thank you Akuma!

Also, Appleseed, you never told us what was in that huge pelican case in your WAYWT from a little while back.

My contribution to the thread: I'll be in montreal for the rest of the week to hangout with my great friend and a little sufu meetup :3

Extremely excited and taking time off of training and work never felt so good!

Oh and my wisdom teeth healed up very quickly and without any problems! TYBG

Also, Appleseed, you never told us what was in that huge pelican case in your WAYWT from a little while back.

Ha- It's actually just my 'suitcase'; so mostly clothes this time. It looked disproportionally large in that shot (blame it on the lense concept). An older 1600 model.

spoke with my cousin for the first time in nearly two years. we grew up together, and at one time we were as close as siblings. shes 2 years older than me. many things have changed in both of our lives and i'm really happy for her. i dunno, we didnt go in depth into what we've been up to or even say much special, but it feels so good to hear from her.

i'm gonna write my bachelors thesis at a company that is internationally respected and renowned and on a topic that is actually very interesting

so this came to fruition - starting in mid february i will actually be making money writing my bachelor thesis

it's blowing my mind how much money they are throwing at me :wacko:

just came back from one month travelling 12000km spending nye in berlin and the rest between france and paris, london and spending a week in tenerife, only to come back to sweden to my wonderful gf who cooks me diner and is the greatest. feels good.