Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

they come back to me for one more ass kickin!!!!

i've been told they go back to Ooe and they send us something unique. . .

that's what i heard too, bout the ass kickin part... :P

That was a super nice star, Tiro. I unfortunately missed the updates, as the thread on mynudies got pretty lame without any updates...

Now I'm curious to see who's the secret guy...

thanks mate and welcome to the future

send me some jap girls thats unique!

oh eddie, you so naaastaay :D

anyhow, iI'm sure our mystery leg will be awesome, though it's a shame bout michel dropping out, it would have been cool to drop the jeans of at his place personally...

i do fully understand why he pulled out though and i (and i think everyone) would have done the same thing, my thoughts are with him and his family

someone please tell me we're gonna see some updates soon? are these on a plane yet?? i feel like there's something reeeeaaal fishy goin on. . . ;)
they SHOULD already be on a plane to........the next guy.
i dropped them off at the post office last week (thursday) so they should be on a plane right now, heading towards, the next guy...
yeah, the next guy. well, the next guy is the last guy so he better tear it up! you guys tryin to hide somethin from me?? tv don't like no surprises!!!
the jeans are on their way to next and last leg of the tour.

secret guy's updates coming sooon!!!

it's been a perfect tour so far I love you guys

I loved being part of this tour.

But why do I have a feeling I'm out of the loop? Did Mich drop out and who's last then??? Everyone knows except haga?

^yes Mich dropped out for personal reasons and the jeans have now been shipped to the secret guy. Only a few know who the secret guy is though
I see.... And I'm very curious now.
can't wait till "the last guy" gets them jeans...so stocked! ;)...
That was a super nice star, Tiro. I unfortunately missed the updates, as the thread on mynudies got pretty lame without any updates...

Now I'm curious to see who's the secret guy...

I nearly forgot who is that secret guy...but konw I know him again :D
that's what i heard too, bout the ass kickin part... :P

thanks mate and welcome to the future

oh eddie, you so naaastaay :D

anyhow, iI'm sure our mystery leg will be awesome, though it's a shame bout michel dropping out, it would have been cool to drop the jeans of at his place personally...

i do fully understand why he pulled out though and i (and i think everyone) would have done the same thing, my thoughts are with him and his family

why did mich drop out man? come on i love that guy

whos the fcukin mystery guy?

because of personal reasons. He don't everyone to know about it so I won't say anything

He won't dissapoint you ;)

who is it???????????//

Oh hey guys, look what showed up about 8 hours ago... :cool: Kisses Ed! ;)

IMG_3740.jpg

So pardon the low quality of this first batch of photos. I was a little excited when I saw this arrive and couldn't be bothered to focus or use good lighting. Anyhow, my leg begins. I hope I can do the last leg of this tour as well as the rest of you have. I spoke with Mich and also payed him for his share. I wanted to make sure that I had his blessing after Pomata asked me if I would join you all in his absence. Hope you all enjoy this next month. Hopefully this pair won't visit the pokey like the IH WT's. Enjoy...

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

I had to sit and admire all the gifts and treasure that have been compiled over the past year. I wonder what of mine will make its way into the box when I send it off???

IMG_3769.jpg

The Denim...

Front

IMG_3770.jpg

Back

IMG_3772.jpg

Pre-Wash Measurements:

Waist - 34.5"

Inseam - 33.75"

Front Rise - 12"

Back Rise - 16.25"

Thigh - 12.25"

Knee - 9"

Leg Opening - 8"

Once I looked everything over and measured them, it was time for a wash. I have allergies to all of those fragrant soaps and washing fluids so there was really no way around it. I also like my denim with a little stiffness to them so getting them wet and then hang drying them is a must!

The Machine...

IMG_3774.jpg

They were afraid but knew it was their destiny...

IMG_3775.jpg

The Usual Suspects...

IMG_3776.jpg

Almost ready...

IMG_3777.jpg

A little Allergen Free Detergent...

IMG_3778.jpg

$2.25 for the wash...

IMG_3780.jpg

I'll be back in 40 to make sure they don't get snagged...

IMG_3781.jpg