Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

ok, so a very small update today, my life really ain't that interesting most of the time :rolleyes:

anyhow, today I was a lazy ass bum, so still didn't paint the star, guess I'll do that over the weekend if I have time.

so today after work, my girlfriend wanted to go to this mall-ish thing that is pretty well known in Belgium and since we only live about 10km from the place now, guess it was only a matter of time...

set the gps to avoid traffic, those 10km can be hell at rush hour

2sbk5qf.jpg

wait, they don't have any japanese brands or handmade leather goods at this place, man... why did i even come here...

b8n13.jpg

one last look, obviously everyone else already left (people do look at you in a strange way when you are followed by a photographer in the mall or at the supermarket btw)

20hlswm.jpg

i am so outta here (nvm the facial expression, tho it suits my sentiments at the time very well)

2e6au6d.jpg

so after surviving wijnegem shoppingcenter, i managed to do completely nothing the rest off the evening, well almost nothing, i did make myself some coffee...

we'll (well me) be using the good shit (well at €14 for 250g i like to think it is, tho i'm not an expert)

2mfk7fa.jpg

and we will be going old-skool

this thing is supposed to make 4 espressos, i'll just put all of it in one cup and drink it by myself :D

11vo01x.jpg

this method offcourse takes a bit of time

168sr9y.jpg

23iyq0z.jpg

after the patience, comes the reward...

jjbn08.jpg

5khizm.jpg

so that's it for me today, i'll hit the hay, gotta work the morning shift in a few hours...

i highly doubt tomorrow will bring any updates as i'll be home alone, putting a new coat of varnish on the windows in our roof, i'll try to post something tho, maybe some denim close-ups or something.

ps:

what size are these jeans again? they truelly are a marvelous fit on me (if only the leg opening was a cm bigger or my feet a lil' smaller they would be perfect)

and does anyone have a wash log on these jeans? how many times and how warm...

my pair of 1502xx is a size 35x36, with a few mm's of extra leg opening, but they seem roomier in the top block, then again, they have never been washed at 60°C yet

I love the fit on our travelling pants, probably the best fitting pair of Japanese jeans I have ever worn, they make me want to wear my 1502xx again in the future, I hope they'll turn out fitting the same.

well back to the varnish :D

ps: they are quite perfect in the leg, only the leg opening itself could be a few mm's bigger for me, cause my feet are huge...

^hey mate...nice update again!

got a question: will you also post your days of your legg on mynudies? the "guys" asked about it...if not and if you wouldn't mind, I would quote your post from here to there?...

cheers

if someone would crosspost my updates on mynudies, that would be awesome, it saves me alot of time. (which I have less of since I'm living together with my girl) :P

LOL, sorry Mr.Haga, but as I said, my life ain't that exciting, things I posted were things that needed to be done ;)

anyhow, couldn't leave u guys hanging without any pics for two full days, so...

vx130z.jpg

that's it though, didn't do much today, just hung around with the jeans and my buddy mr. tanuki :D

more to come tomorrow and surely over the weekend, cause saturday is laundry day:

LaundryDay_2010_Bustrip_2.jpg

come on Tiro, time to make a trip to Antwerp/Brussels/Bruges and show SuFu what Belgium is all about (& dont forget a trip to the french fry shop :D)

Antwerp is for tomorrow, Bruges will also be on the list, my inlaws live in Bruges, I'll try to get to Brussels but I'm not making any promises...

anyhow, question, did u guys use the paint pure or did you mix it with water or something?

btw dave, those aren't black, they are 1502xx, might be the lighting/flash...

didn't get the time to soak those yet, since they arrived one day before I left on my holiday, then afterwards I started moving to the new appartment, so again, no time and now I've got the travelling pants, so...

Guess they'll be my main pair when my leg of the tour is over.

okay, then today is star day! :P

anyhow, when I go to antwerp in the morning I will try to stop at the lee store and clinic...

also, I got an invitation of this company that is importing Japanese brands in Belgium to stop by their showroom and have a look at their stuff (http://okiya.eu/agency/ dunno if u guys know about them), it's in antwerp too, but they are out of the country for the weekend.

I'll try to go there somewhere next week... Dave if you are interested to tag along, they got omnigod, MF, eternal...

well, laters guys, I'm gonna shoot some pics of the jeans while the sun is still up, to document them before I start painting... :rolleyes:

ps: how long does the paint take to dry? I'll be needing the jeans for laundry day, so gotta calculate that

sorry for the delay guys, weekend was quite busy...

i'm putting the pictures on my harddrive as we speak, then i'll post the update, hang in there, pics will be up in about an hour...

btw, salaami, sorry to dissapoint you, laundry day is actually an electronic music festival, that started in the 'fashion' area of Antwerp years ago....

guess that's where the name comes from. :confused:

so friday i shot some pics of the jeans, before painting the star...

also, i didn't do much friday, so otherwise there would've been no pics of that day :P

8zenp1.jpg

2d1aam1.jpg

4h5zki.jpg

25tgobc.jpg

some more close-ups of our jeans...

35a0x9x.jpg

20gfthl.jpg

i'm reall liking the patch on these jeans, here hidden behind my rm belt

2pqjbqf.jpg

azc5x.jpg

so...

call me a lazy sob if u must, but i still didn't paint the star, didn't want to risk not being able to wear the jeans to laundry day...

as i said, it's an electronic music festival, with 6 stages, ranging from techno, drum and bass, electro, to the main stage with somewhat more mainstream electronic acts...

here's the pics:

2i8kdoh.jpg

jv2pfq.jpg

169jpf9.jpg

33x7eyv.jpg

2yzcsb6.jpg

I couldn't leave without getting my very own laundry day 2010 t-shirt

2dka06b.jpg

iwoumt.jpg

the main stage

mkdp5.jpg

decoration I guess...

6hhmpd.jpg

i have an oakley addiction...

IMG_1197.jpg

buddy didn't want to have his ugly mug on the internetz

IMG_1196.jpg

some skating going on next to the techno stage

IMG_1200.jpg[/img]

gotta protect your ears people

IMG_1199.jpg

on our way back to the main stage

IMG_1202.jpg

main stage again

IMG_1203.jpg

building in the background has to do with justice something...

supreme court or something, dunno, I'm only living in antwerp for about three weeks now...

IMG_1206.jpg

quick posing for the boards...

IMG_1210.jpg

this seems like fun, would like to try that myself

IMG_1212.jpg[/img]

even spiderman visited laundry day....

IMG_1213.jpg

see you next year?

IMG_1214.jpg