Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

this is so awesome, quality on those vids is amazing...

such a good idea to include tvshooter in this tour, it's paying off already!

guys. i got some bad news to tell you. i was out working in the backyard this afternoon when someone came into my house (yes- the front door was unlocked) and stole some stuff, including the jeans. :mad: now, the neighbors got a real good description of the guy and I gave police pictures of the jeans to help track them down. i will update you with the very latest as soon as more information becomes available. hang in there. . .

I would like to thank Durrty Boy for not participating in this tour...

+rep

could not agree more

darn tvshooter, hope you and the fam. are ok and I hope America's finest catch this dude and return the jeans, awesome kid and dog you got there, tho I think the dog wasn't a huge fan of his glasses :P

imagine if they do recover the jeans, this would make the tour even more epic... :D

tvshooter is kiddin...

I also kept that possibility in mind actually, building up suspence for a new vid. and all...

either way, I'm hoping for another crazy, 'return of the travelling pants' vid.

edit: post 333, number of half a beast? :P

yo tv i am fucking speechless. the best thing i've seen since ever. goddamn you make us proud, boy! when you come back to the ric let a nigga know somethin'.

yo hold up, someone lifted the jawns? VA is grimy...i hope this is a joke. don't worry, you'll see some junkie in them in a week or two walking down the street, or just go to the nearest barbershop and the nigga will come by there hocking em' for a hit of crack. or just stand in front of the liquor store. you'll get em back for less than$10. niggas in VA don't know shit about selvage denim, trust.

because there is an ongoing investigation, i can't say much. neighbors gave me a good description and believes it's a homeless guy who has been taking stuff in the hood cause it's cold out. sorry to disappoint you guys. . . i will pay back the money if the jeans end up on the streets somewhere.