Stronghold World Tour

Medine

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PM'd JimmyC about emailing .API. so we'll see what happens with that. I have his address and tried to look up his number but what I found had been disconnect/ was no longer in service. I've shot a PM to a couple people with his name on Facebook to try to reach him that way too.

man i gotta wait like 9 months, just realized that ahaha, xchen all eyes are on you, you gotsta do some ridiculous badass shit in these. i may even roll down to atlanta to chill for some shit.

QUOTED

Now you have to fucking do it. Seriously, you can crash here, I'll show you how we roll.

yeah, hopefully, otherwise i'm out $295.

If he never ships them thats theft and since we have his address a call to the non-emergency police line in his town might be in order

we should have everyone on world tours sign some sort of waiver saying that they must post a certain amount of pictures per week or else they get fined.... then maybe things like this would be avoided

This situation really sucks but I'm still hopeful that API will send the pants off. I mean if someone wanted to steal jeans I doubt this is the contest that would attract them and If he was going to steal them then I doubt he would have responded to the pm I sent him a few weeks ago... he would have just not bothered.

As for preventing this in the future, basically only realistic thing to do would be to only allow well know/ reputable members to sign up (which isn't really fair). Trying to enforce some sort of waiver would be impossible unless superfuture was interested in having people register their credit card or have it approved in some way (which is a mess they'd never get involved with.)

I think that only people who post in this thread regularly and show interest should be sent the jeans. If the next person on the list isn't responsive, then just bump them to the bottom of the schedule.