Stronghold World Tour

Medine

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think I got mine on the July 6th, so for API to get them by August 6th then I would've needed to send them out yesterday. I thought I should count for the travel time in my month cause otherwise months would get messed up towards the middle of the tour.

So I just checked the confirmation number and it says that API received the jeans on August 3rd.... API if you see this but haven't taken pics let atleast let us know you have them.

E: Message from API:

yes, thanks. sorry i think they arrived some time toward the end of last week. i have been gone for a few weeks with work and just barely made it back last friday for my rehearsal dinner = no time at all this weekend during wedding. family is finally on the way out this morning, and after a quick wash i will get some initial pictures up.

-Aaron

Brian

You should post a pic of your stripes for everyone following the thread in place of API.

How are they breaking in for you?

I don't want to hijack the thread. If Medine does not mind I can take a few pictures to fill the void. Something with a little naked foot action.

They are wearing great. Every now and again I wish I had got a 31. Did a hot soak and they shrank about half an inch I think. Maybe I'll post a picture or two on the stronghold thread.

No takers on doing a leg??

I'll do another leg in the winter, since chicago in winter is completely different and ill be downtown basically everyday, if no one has a problem with that?