Stronghold World Tour

Medine

Mini update for tonight.

Went to a UFC 100 party at Buffalo Wild Wings. Place was packed, all seats taken and a lot of people just standing. As you can imagine UFC subculture draws a huge multitude of douche bags and cwg's in Affliction and Tapout gear.

The tone was set in the parking lot:

001-2.jpg

Buffalo Wild Wings

002-1.jpg

Fast & Furious racing game:

005-1.jpg

TV's lining the walls:

004-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Even had TV's in the stalls:

010-1.jpg

Finally, the food. Mango Habanero Wings and Hot BBQ Wings

006-1.jpg

Crappy WAYWT for the day:

013-1.jpg

Awesome time and fantastic fights, Hendo knocking Bisping out was especially awesome and the post fight interview with Lesnar was perfect.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to one of my favorite parks today. Used to come here all the time with my dog and force her to wade through the streams with me and it was always a really relaxing and fun time. Today was my first time coming here since she passed away earlier this year, wasn't really the same but I still enjoyed myself.

Lots of people will come to this park and carve their initials in trees only to come back a bit later to cross them out:

003-3.jpg

012-2.jpg

The park is home to some Beavers who I've never seen but their Dam is always growing/changing and there are tons of wood chips near by:

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

This is the stream that gets dammed up, and is the one I like to walk through:

005-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

hmm. i wouldnt wear these jeans everyday.. they arent subtle

haha, people definitely notice, but the people you normally see everyday are friends and family so they understand

Lazy past couple of days. Went to my favorite mexican place on Wednesday:

Started off with some Guacamole:

001-4.jpg

Moved on to a Chorizo Torta and Chorizo Taco

002-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

Friend got a Chorizo Taco and a Lengua Taco

003-4.jpg

Next day I went to Louis' Lunch in New Haven (They claim to be the original burger joint)

007-3.jpg

This is basically the whole operation here. Next to the guy on the right is what they cook the burgers in.

006-3.jpg

Only toppings available for the burger are tomato, onion and cheese. No ketchup. I opted to just get cheese.

005-3.jpg

Wish I got some better pictures of inside the place but it's very small and extremely crowded.

Past couple days I've basically just been house sitting at my brothers and lounging with his dog, 6mo. old beagle named Gus.

Gus loves to hang out on laps and basically will just hang out on top of whoever.

010-3.jpg

A lot of times he'll just sprawl out right between your legs while you're lying down and tuck his head in wherever...

003-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

Gus also likes to hang out on the coffee table.

002-4.jpg

001-5.jpg

Sleeping...

006-4.jpg

Took Gus for a walk today down by the Connecticut River.

If you can see in the picture there's a rabbit right in our path, seconds before I took the photo there was a groundhog behind it.

007-4.jpg

Hard to tell cause of the lighting but whenever Gus saw a Rabbit (and there were probably 10-20 there) he would stop dead in his tracks and still his tail straight out.

008-4.jpg

Gus dragging me towards the Rabbit.

009-5.jpg

Scenery:

010-4.jpg

015-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

Hey Mpcec i´m waiting for another of your awsome updates! whats my jeans doing over there across the globe?

i´m very protective of them so more updates :D

angry1.jpg

Haha I apologize... been a really busy hectic week and I've been wearing them but not doing anything interesting in them.

I'll post up some detail shots of the jeans/ any noticeable wear tomorrow and try to get a nice update or two this weekend.

Hey guys, I got an e-mail from Ryan at the Stronghold, he said he's been following the tour and that he really loves it.. He also gave me this link for a video of the Stronghold store, and the video is really cool... check it out..

http://vimeo.com/5515385

Family's away on vacation and I'm sick of eating out so I thought I'd chef something up for myself tonight.

Bought some teriyaki steak kabobs, here they are just on the grill:

007-5.jpg

Checking on the kabobs:

008-5.jpg

Almost ready to eat:

009-6.jpg

All done... not very creative meal, just have the kabobs and some raw yellow peppers. Nothing too exciting but I love peppers so it was great for me:

011-4.jpg

Thought I'd take some shots of where I was eating to help paint the picture a little better:

012-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

Ah Great Update Mpcec! I love that fabric!! and the details! fades are going to be great!

By the way i have actually never seen the store!

wow what an amazing place, really want to go there some day.... where is it? would buy tons of cool stuff if i had some cash :D

Ah Great Update Mpcec! I love that fabric!! and the details! fades are going to be great!

By the way i have actually never seen the store!

wow what an amazing place, really want to go there some day.... where is it? would buy tons of cool stuff if i had some cash :D

the store is in LA, so that's quite a trek for you.. I really want to make a pilgrimage over there tho

Was a really hot and humid day today so instead of putting the air conditioners in I decided to get out of the house and go for a hike. When to a place close by my house called Case Mountain. Love coming here because you always see deer and there are tons of different paths.

Right at the start of the path is a big waterfall:

009-7.jpg

008-6.jpg

Took the yellow path today which was a higher elevation path that took the direction of the natural stone pathway beneath it:

002-6.jpg

Here's a little fit pic I tried to take. Every time I set up the camera somewhere and tried to do a proper one people would walk in front of camera/ or come down the path and it was just a mess:

003-7.jpg

Strayed from the path a little bit and found this little campsite:

004-6.jpg

Near by someone had set up a little rock formation:

006-6.jpg

Just near by I saw a deer.... tried to snap a decent pic but it was moving so quickly so it's a little hard to see but its the blurry thing on the left:

005-6.jpg

Here's a random picture of this cool tree I saw. It's growing up in between this boulder:

007-6.jpg

All I got for today, should be some good updates this week though.

Little mid day update. Went to this awesome road side Burger joint called Harry's today.

We arrived at a bit of an off hour, the line is usually all the way back to where I'm taking the picture from:

001-8.jpg

One man grilling operation, usually completely full of burgers and dogs:

002-7.jpg

I decided to order a plain hot dog and a burger with cheese, bacon and fried onions:

003-8.jpg

Nice little seating area:

004-7.jpg

All finished:

005-7.jpg

Went to this asian fusion restaraunt called Feng tonight with some friends. Unfortunately lighting inside was kind of shitty and I forgot to take pics of my appetizer but oh well haha.

Group picture in the parking lot:

007-7.jpg

The restaurant (sorry again for the poor quality):

012-5.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-4.jpg

Here's my entree. From left to right, Lamb Shank over Bok Choy, Short Rib with Wild Rice, Pork Belly over Daikon. (Pork Belly was incredible)

009-8.jpg