Stronghold World Tour

Medine

Hey, isn't it time for you to give those suckers up?? :)

JS chambray would be great, but you'd have to make sure the guys in the colder climates didn't get them in winter.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, isn't it time for you to give those suckers up?? :)

JS chambray would be great, but you'd have to make sure the guys in the colder climates didn't get them in winter.

My month ends on the 9th I believe, but i'm probly gunna ship them off on monday to make sure they get there on time..

I think the bottlecap idea is great btw. Should we each take photos of the jeans before sending them off? They might make for some interesting progression photos...

UPDATE CONT.

After blackbird we went to the sears tower to see the new addition to the skydeck...

_IGP1312.jpg

(Those little squares at the top is the new part)

It took almost 2 hours to get to the top..

_IGP1320.jpg

But this is part of the view your rewarded with..

_IGP1336.jpg

Here's the new box thing, it's pretty cool cuz it actually retracts when they wash the windows(the windows are washed by robots)..

_IGP1362.jpg

_IGP1360.jpg

_IGP1368.jpg

_IGP1356.jpg

Also in the sears tower..

_IGP1401.jpg

(let's hope chicago wins the bid!)

Thanks man..

I think i'm gunna wash these bad boys tonight and send them off on monday cuz i'm not gunna be doing anything too exciting..

June- Medine

July- mpcec

August- API

September- xchen

October- JacoBlue

November- Demonito

December- Callejeros

January-Zissou (your gunna take Arcarsenal's spot cuz we haven't heard from him at all)

Feburary- Jimmyc

March- raworkshop

April- Photo

May- Klue

June- Does anyone want to be added for a backup?

btw, the stripes are drying and waiting to be packed and shipped to mpcec

Hey I'd be happy to still be last if you want to move everyone up one starting with Jimmyc. I was last in replying and wouldn't want anyone to feel like I was cutting in line.

Well done, man! Why did you white out mpcec's address? I was going to stop by and steal his MFSC CPO.

dont worry about good shots that much, just pictures of anything is cool, but yea SE NY would be cool.. have fun with the stripes!

awesome job so far, should rock those suspenders more though!

yeah, its just not my style tho, hopefully someone else will be able to rock them often..

btw mpcec, you should get them tomarow or thursday..

RECEIVED THE JEANS TODAY!

These far exceeded my expectations in terms of fit, they're really great and of course the quality/details/material is amazing too. Can't wait to wear these.

Couple of quick pictures:

pockets001-2.jpg

pockets003-1.jpg

I'll update with some more tonight...

Well We have ourself a Tour! mpcec keep us updated!

i was in polen training brazilian jiu jutsu for a week... so havent checked the thread. happy birthday medine! and thank you for the updates!

Thought I'd do a work update since most of my time is spent there. I'm a Barista at a local coffee shop called Daybreak Coffee Roasters.

003-1.jpg

View from the Street

002.jpg

View from the Patio out front

001-1.jpg

Behind the Barista counter/ serving area. Friend of mine talking to user mattcain (wearing some awesome skulls)

We roast all of our own coffee, and while the majority is done in our warehouse in a different part of CT we have a roaster that we use in store sometimes:

009-1.jpg

When we receive the coffee beans they're originally green (they become brown in the roasting process) and they come in these awesome burlap bags:

005.jpg

Panama

006.jpg

Colombia

007.jpg

Kenya

008.jpg

Costa Rica

Here's a picture of me in my apron... ignore the weird facial expression, haven't gotten used to taking photo's of myself. Also I've been wearing the suspenders...

004.jpg

So far I'm loving these jeans, super comfortable and light weight, have gotten tons of compliments too.

Will probably update again tonight or tomorrow.

Mini Update

Just went out for some Ice Cream at this local place called Robb's. Really great ice cream, and it's owned by a farmer so there's some awesome animals and scenery.

024.jpg

Ice Cream Shop

020.jpg

Baby Goats

022.jpg

Huge Goat kept seperate from everything

021.jpg

Emu

023.jpg

Forgot to take any pictures of the Ice Cream... only got a milkshake though so wouldn't have been worth it.

And a fit pic as per request:

019.jpg

No shit, mpcec! I used to be a barista, too. Possibly my favorite job ever. There's a shop near me that roasts by the pound in-store. There is rarely more than 5-10 lbs of roasted coffee in the store at any given time.

Oh, and the stripes look great, too!