denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

Thanks all - I am off travelling the world in Jan 2011 so this is the last pair of jeans I am going to buy before then. I'll need to take them with me I guess given the 2 year contest but that shouldnt be a problem. Pics as soon as they arrive.

Pomata - India, Far East, Australasia, South America and back through SF and NY is the plan but my g/f and I will get unlimited plane tickets so it could change.

they still sell those?? i thought that they got rid of those

alright boys, i'm gonna work like 3 weeks straight(all 21 days) to pony-up for the denimes, but i'm not sure which model i'll get, gotta check the specs. how long does t5 take to ship to the US(doesn't really matter, just curious) . i'm not doing everyday hard-labor(for now), but i'll do dirty jobs here and there to keep some decent fading going. i'm not mr. super-fade guy like some think, it's all according to what i gotta do to feed the fam. but anyway in a few weeks you can count me IN!

well, after comparing and contrasting the specs, i'm going with the 66xxtype, tagged w29. i want something a lil' more roomy in the thigh than my 1108s, but not as roomy as my WH700(which btw is a very similar cut to the 66xx type), so this should be perfect. the waist will stretch max back to tagged size, so the waist should be no problemo.

this was only good for a month and i think that window is ending. i remember looking at this but i was going to be gone for over half the month anyway. would have been a good deal if you had places to go

my 1108s are tagged w28. TV, you're a big dude(6'4'', im 5'7), but if you got like a tagged w30, i'd go with it.

almostnice, i tried on the kids jeans, but they wouldn't go up past my knee;). i'm not usually the contest guy(or maybe i am:eek:), but as much as i've tagged-along on the FC contest, i figure i ought to either shut the fuck up, or join a contest as well! this is two years, so if i save for a month, i'll still have plenty of time, especially since this denime denim seems to fade as fast as warehouse denim. you hoes just got a head-start...enjoy it while it lasts

hahaha. . .i was kiddin man! i ain't no six fo'. me more like 5'8-9ish. the internet has a way of makin ppl look larger tho, that was my point. but, if you're a 28 in the FC's, you MAY wanna get the 30's if ur lookin for a "looser" fit.

I could go with my 33 (my FC's are 32, now stretched comfortably to 34) but a huge part of me is sayin that (my lazy ass part of me) that i ain't gettin any skinnier AND the Denime's. . .well you decide. . . take a look at my fit pic's. they're in my ad at the bottom.

as he´s a wash-o-holic, it´s great to have salaami on board soon!

i don´t think we have lots of wash-a-phobics in the contest, but i think someone who is really washing weekly or every two weeks will spice this up and bring some more life AND interesting evolution. *thumbs up*

lendo, as soon as i get them i'll bring them to you for a looksie. it might take me a month to save up $$$, cause wifey will go apenuts if i come home in a new pair of raws before the bills are paid, and that will be a quick end to salaami as we know it. i might not really have to wash as much, since i'm not doing slave-work as often now. i still have to finish that stone-masonry job, so if i get the denimes before then i'll most def put them in use. i gotta save this $$$ quick....

as we all want salaami to be on board heres my proposal:

Everybody who wants to can send,lets say a fiver or tenner to salaamis paypal account.if you dont have the money,allright,but if you have do it please.I am not earning that much,not to say that I got myself yesterday an aeroleather B 10,but I will start with a 20,-$ donation.

salaami: we need your paypal now.if you havent got one,register.

Lets keep the solidarity up for denimheads worldwide!

Before anybody says anything more:

salaami is not the guy who has too much denim to wear as most of us, but he is highly addicted and dedicated.I cant remember seeing a pair of samurais worn to such an extreme like his pair.I would love to see what he could do to a pair of denimes.as its said before take 5 will be out of stock near soon,thats why I want to help him.

if you dont,fine.

If somebody wants to collect money from other SUFUers to afford another pair to add his/her collection-also fine,but please do this in the supermarket.

I am not refering to jstavrins post above with this,I just dont want that this thread gets shitted up with useless posts.

if i didnt buy a new tv and wasn't in debt, i would have liked to help, but its the thought that counts right? :)

very right.I f you dont have the money dont do it.When asking for it I had this solidarity thing in mind,meaning people who have the money and dont bother,do it please.if not,dont.nothing more,nothing less.I dont want us to collect the full price for a pair,its just a little help.if salaami can scrap 100,-,and we donate the other 100,-,I think that would be more than enough.Its also up to him,If he wants us to do it.I havent spoken to him since I posted my proposal earlier,this was my idea alone,salaami is not related to it or to me about this in any way.