denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

yeah, i know, that ruedi (swissjeansfreak) is missing but i told him earlier...

and 58panheadfan wanted to join the contest? are you sure?

almostnice and tvshooter also haven´t subsribed at t5 forum yet, but i think tvshooter is still on the fence and almostnice wanted to wait with signing up, don´t remember why, though.

almostnice and tvshooter also haven´t subsribed at t5 forum yet, but i think tvshooter is still on the fence and almostnice wanted to wait with signing up, don´t remember why, though.

Hm, maybe I've mixed something up with 58panheadfan...:o

since the fc contest is in full swing,theres no need for me to appear at t5 before march 2010.

but if iam really honest,things like this are always very timeconsuming for me,being more a craftsman I have my problems with computers from time to time.

news news! denime is now owned by the real mccoys

i fail to see how this can be good news? enlighten us pls

maybe the international economic crisis caused denime some financial problems? I remember reading on their website a few weeks ago that they closed down some shops and suspended online sale

I use it only for a few seconds to get exessive water out.if you use the full programm you will end up with lots off nasty fades in places were they dont belong.

i'm ready to send the $$$, i'm just waiting for fung's reply to tell me if they have any stock left, exactly how much, and where to send the $$$...the jeans in the denime store are making me even more impatient. i hope mine will be as good as theirs...