denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

if i have to i'm going to drive over to salaami's and take pics of stuff myself!!

the people have spoken my man, they demand photographic action!!!!!

my bad, just got reply from fung, i'll send $$$ today when i get off the plantation...

i just sent t5 the money via paypal. it kinda sucks that it's a new paypal account, so the payment will be pending for 3-5 days. with shipping time, that should mean i'll get the jeans about next week. thanx again to almostnice, tvshooter, and atzec, the 3 of you made my quest to get these jeans $80 easier!:D

i just sent t5 the money via paypal. it kinda sucks that it's a new paypal account, so the payment will be pending for 3-5 days. with shipping time, that should mean i'll get the jeans about next week. thanx again to almostnice, tvshooter, and atzec, the 3 of you made my quest to get these jeans $80 easier!:D

Dear Salaam,

Nice to see your mail!

We have confirmed your payment. We will ship It tomorrow!

Best regards,

FUNG

TAKE 5 Company.

OK BOYS, DEAL ME IN!

Damn!

Congrats on a good buy and make sure to post pics ASAP after they've arrived

will do, i'll shoot some detail/pre-post boil pics, and some more shit. i'm doing a pic-o-rama as soon as they get here in a few days. fung said shipping is 'tomorrow', but they are a bit ahead of us time-wise, so i guess by the end of the week. im still drooling over BiG's pics, but i gave out all my skeet wipes to crack hoes in lendo's hood. it's salaam's version of community service...

Damn!

Congrats on a good buy and make sure to post pics ASAP after they've arrived

bump, this thread has no business on the 3rd page of SD! fung said they shipped the jeans via EMS today, i tried to track them but the # he provided didn't work. oh well, i just gotta be patient a few more days:o. it's a shame really, cause i had to do a job today that killed the FC even more. would have liked to get that wear on the denimes, and really set this bitch off with a bang!

let's see if the weather allows it

usps tried to deliver the jeans today@9am, but nobody was home so now i gotta go tomorrow morning and pick them up before i finish this stone wall job. i kept delaying finishing the job just so i could get some good starting wear on the these denime. i will basically go to the post office, get the jawns, put them on raw, and go to work. i don't have time in the morning for the boil, so i'll boil em' when i get home in the afternoon, machine wash with bronners then machine dry hot then iron inside out. this will be a busy first day! when i post pics you dudes will swear im cheating, even though im not...time to get into pole postition;)

so you know you're addicted when...

I have a feeling it will be hard to compete with you salaami but nonetheless.. welcome aboard man!

thanks man, my plan is very simplistic: wear the jeans everyday until the contest is over. everything i do other than sleep/fuck/shower will be done in these jeans. if i'm around wet paint or some kind of chemicals i'll wear my samurai biohazard pants, since they already have plaster all over them. that's it. my only concern is can these jeans stand up to 2 years???

oh, well I don't know. They'll surely last me a lifetime cuz I'm only wearin them a couple of hours a day down at the pub. I will sure give them more activity in the weekends and during the summers...but for now, after a month of wear, they're showing no fades at all. Not that I'm caring much though. I love the texture man, the fuckin xx texture

[, the fuckin xx texture

stop, stop! i'm already gonna lose sleep tonight as is! i gotta go mad hard tomorrow cause i wanna get this wall built and overwith in one day. i'll be on my knees on concrete all day so they'll probably be mad light after only one day, and i know the zippo fade will show up. let me shup the fuk up now and go get some soap...salaami out!

lot#775 officially reporting for duty...computer is on the fritz so i'll post pics later. jeans are superb. hot machine washed with peppermint dr.b's, inside-out machine hot dry. ironed, then worn to work...i'll boil em when i get back, no time now...water was CRAZY blue like the color of the take 5 bag.i never even put em on raw, so all i'll have is post soak pics :(hope the lot#doesn't boil off

I have not read this thread much soo i'm not sure but it seems possible to join even after the start date... like salamii did or have i missunderstanded something?

Does take5 have contest pairs left that you can still order from them?

It just came clear to me that Denime xx is the pair of jeans that are closest to perfection or something... So will be a sure buy for me if its not now it will happen in the future...