denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

man..leave them as they are! looking dope.

and why did you ever wanted to sell them? looking gorgeous

i wanna try somethin different plus i like the taper of the leg. i was gonna sell and size up cause the waist (raw) was pretty tight when i first got them (these are 33). keep in mind the Ooe's are 35's. so, i lost of few pounds, did the hanger in the waist and that seemed to do the trick. ready to rock. . .

Dogs that bark do not bite.

but dogs that piss do.

i'm gonna fuck this contest like a dog with eight dicks! not sure what that means but it sounds pissed off. . .

SLAB- i ordered the jeans before the contest started. i wanted to finish the FC contest first, but i was afraid the waist would be too small after soaking them. i had them up for sale for awhile but after seein Salaami's i HAD to keep them.

i'm gonna fuck this contest like a dog with eight dicks! not sure what that means but it sounds pissed off. . .

SLAB- i ordered the jeans before the contest started. i wanted to finish the FC contest first, but i was afraid the waist would be too small after soaking them. i had them up for sale for awhile but after seein Salaami's i HAD to keep them.

Is there that many orifices in this contest??? lol.

alright boys, you waited patiently, now you get it...these were taken last night and today, just minutes ago. wash #10(or 11, i smoke too much) with my new favorite soap(Kirk's Castile, just as good as dr.bronners, but only $1.50/bar!). i'll be washing with this until they stop selling the shit. it's like 11 weeks, so these will suffice as my 3 month update pics...enjoy(i hope). forgive me for wearing the FH tour belt to the side like this. i wanted to wear it every day, and it's a size 34 belt, so i had to rock it side-saddle to avoid having the leather stick out like a dick in the Cathouse( i hate that shit). the boots are Nike Blazer ACG if anyone wants to know. good snow boots...and no mr. almostnice i will NOT be hemming these, i fucking love this mega-cuff. i simply cannot live without it:D. big ups to t5 for the 2-tone hem stitching! i gotta register before my black ass gets kicked out of this contest.

12504786.jpg

85596968.jpg

28507165.jpg

these are kinda old, about 2 weeks ago when i first got the camera. it was overcast, so i wanted to show the jeans in a different light(all pun intended). i need a damn tripod, my hand shakes like parkinson's.

38248712.jpg

28816087.jpg[/url]

these are all in natural light of some sort. no embellishments, or color editing. to be completely honest, the fit pics @ the top are 100% what they look like. that's why i chose this lil' cheap ass cam instead of the other ones my brother had. thanks to the junkie who gave my brother the camera for crack $$$. your kindness will never be forgotten...

hate to doublepost, but i posted the pics before i went back and read what i'd missed...everyones jeans are looking exciting right now. the whole ''oh wow, look at how fast salaams jeans are fading'' and the +rep is cool, but seeing the other's jeans fading slowly is ultimately more exciting to me. when the blue starts peeking through(see atzecs last pic at the bottom) is the shit i really love, as well as the hue variance.

TV, i know seeing my jeans was 'ok', but i thought it was my constant pestering that made you join. oh well, i always fancied myself more verbally persuasive. maybe it only works on strippers & big bootyhoes :D having you in on this is a big bonus

the wallet lanyard is handmade (by salaami himself). i got lil sis to teach me the mysteries of the box-braid, and i went to the military surplus store and copped some paracord. it's used in parachutes, and used for a shitload of utilities. it's like 5 bucks for like 50 feet. i made it just long enough to serve its purpose, but not be so long as to get caught on shit. i just found a dope spot in town that sells kangaroo leather lace, ( and a million other leather craft supplies) so i'm about to get my redmoon on! it's called Tandy leather. lendo put me on to them. the lady that runs it says she ships leather to japan on the regular, and she'll teach me how to make whatever i want. stay tuned bitches...

the indigo-snow is one of my alltime favorite sufu pics. speakin of pics, here's some more old joints(last week) i just dug up...

96622402.jpg

85279542.jpg

yoke roping...

99387446.jpg

hate to doublepost, but i posted the pics before i went back and read what i'd missed...everyones jeans are looking exciting right now. the whole ''oh wow, look at how fast salaams jeans are fading'' and the +rep is cool, but seeing the other's jeans fading slowly is ultimately more exciting to me. when the blue starts peeking through(see atzecs last pic at the bottom) is the shit i really love, as well as the hue variance.

yeah, that´s why contests are interesting and why it´s worth organizing stuff like that.

it so nice to see the different fading gues and patterns.

thanx again for showing us how to register on the t5 forum. i gotta do that shit this week before its too late.

??????DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF COTTON THESE DENIME ARE MADE FROM?????????? edmond, francis, anyone? all the ''lighter/faded'' parts of my thighs are uber-soft, i mean as soft as the worn FC denim. seriously. it's like bunny fir, yet tough. i have a small hole on the coin pocket, but that's it.

i know the pics suck shit, but you can @ least see the fading. the chainstitch along the top of the waistband is broken/worn out in like 5-6 different spots, but i don't give a shit since it's more of a decorative stitch. so i won't ever fix it. good job atzec, whoever she is...