denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

2 months today!!! ....nice boots atzec. you dudes don't want to work with me, i work a $7.50/hr. shit gig due to the fucked american economy. the unemployment rate is the worst since the great depression, and it's even worse for young blacks(like yours truly). then i do contracting jobs on the side when i get off. great for fades, but shit for the pockets...after a hot dry, i realize that a lot of the white on the thighs was from hauling drywall&concrete last night. they are still faded as hell for 2 months.denim is still ''raw-dark'' except the front of the thighs... repaired front-pocket theads that wore away with BiG thread(thanks gordon).i tried to place each stitch parallel to the twill-line so it will take less abrasion. i pulled each stitch tight so it lays deeper than the warp threads.

Since the operation of Denime is stopped (also the supply of Denime jeans), in this connection, the discount to the contestant is stopped with immediate effect. I hope you can understand the situation.

Those who want to join the contest can contact Take 5 for the availability of Denime jeans, but no discount will be offered.

''the operation of denime is stopped"...that sounds serious. i hope all ends well. since i might see lenny &co. tomorrow, i'll whine and beg him for a pic or two of the denimes. i'm washing them tonight, so it'll be #8. warm water, & dr. bronners(whichever one is cheapest at the store, they are ALL great).

before i mentioned something i've been doing to the jeans, but it's usually a big superdenim no-no. nothing retarded like sandpaper, but it's something that's not uncommon, just 'sufu-uncommon'. it's.......IRONING!!!

i machine hot dry, and it's puts stupid creases in the jeans, so i steam iron them after every wash/dry. just from the crotch down to the hems. no starch, just a steam iron. i wasn't getting hege or combs anyway...just a lot of fades

''the operation of denime is stopped"

okay, what the hell does this mean? will they resume production after awhile or is the brand officially dead? I still need to pickup a pair of 66XX

''the operation of denime is stopped"

okay, what the hell does this mean? will they resume production after awhile or is the brand officially dead? I still need to pickup a pair of 66XX