What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Agreed. But not everyone has access to the bevy of amazing coffee available on the west coast. Still, there has to be a better option in Atlanta...

Honestly, the neighborhood I work in has three small coffee shops, but nine of them have good coffee. I also don't want to pay $3 for some pretentious shithead to make me a sub-par iced coffee. I also RARELY pay for anything at starbucks because I know everyone that works there. So..I drink starbucks.

Moa - looking good today. That woolrich piece is awesome.

they are allowed to just comp you coffee everyday? I'm sure corporate would love that...

get mine comped all the time, and i'll get a little "apology voucher" sometimes so i can get free coffee somewhere else. a venti anything costs that company pennies to make..literally, maybe .10 max including cup

they are allowed to just comp you coffee everyday? I'm sure corporate would love that...

as they comp their friends with all kinds of goodies. I'm sure they're really hurting over what probably equals a few pennies a cup everyday. They usually budget for waste anyways, besides don't they just throw it out after it sits for so long?

I'd rather drink 10 day old IHOP coffee than fuck with Starbucks.

In all honesty, i think the McCafe coffees are better than Starbucks.

an iced coffee from starbucks is not the best coffee drink in the world by any stretch of the imagination... but when you're in the middle of nebraska and need some espresso, it's there.

2 bucks for an iced coffee, 50 cents for a refill. yes please!

And to echo what many have said, if you go into a starbucks 4 times in 2 weeks... you'll get SOMETHING free the fifth time you come in.

I don't know how much free espresso I got when I worked @ target.

it reaches a point where they have more coffee than is possible for them to sell... giving away a free cup of coffee is in starbucks best interest. When they train a barista the barista makes something like 20-30 drinks all of which end up being given away free.

I don't know about you sickos, but I'm not drinking anything that was shit by anything else.

Just got a fresh roasted (while I waited) lb of Bella Carmina Guatemalan as I sipped a fresh brewed (on a Clover) cup of Santa Barbara Guatemalan at my favorite coffee shop.

(and there's nothing wrong with Dunkin Donuts other than a 'regular' has 8 creams and 14 sugars in it)

Guest I LOVE LFC

I can't understand how so many people like and drink coffee!! Shit is rank!

I've never drank tea or coffee, ever!

Water and fruit juice all day long, then when the weekend comes.....

• sufu1 unpinned this topic