What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

today

4910231071_d980da483e_z.jpg

detail

4910833134_a6a463a9a5_z.jpg

double layer shirt

pbj (not this dark anymore...fucked up on the metering.)

frye

what camera and lense bud? do you use ps?

me or lowrider ed??

I believe lowrider uses a Canon 1D with a 24-70mm f/2.8L (sorry to answer for you, confirm please)

I use a Canon 500D+grip with a 50mm f/1.4 (and 20mm f/2.8)

I don't use photoshop very often, I mainly just use Aperture for small adjustments. The detail pic is straight out of the camera, fit pic is vibrancy enhanced for green (grass looked shitty)

edit: thanks riff, i lucked out with the wife, she's wonderful! and those XJ look amazing. one of the coolest denim textures i've ever seen. oh the IH flannel is dope as well.

Guest I LOVE LFC

DSCF8113-2.jpg

So my plan for the Ooe's is, because I started them for the start of the Premiership season last week, I am going to wear them until May next year non-stop for when it finishes (hopefully Liverpool on top), then assess how they are doing and will then think about my next pair.

Bonus pic of me trying my lady's new earrings, yes I'v had e few fosters, haha.

Image278.jpg

And great posts riff, Z, lowrider, TF, five, Shub, peterock, lando, vinn, ran, all looking good.

Been far too busy with the nine to five, ties and british benchmades everyday. Feel like a stranger on SuFu again...

Spent the morning drinking coffees at the markets waiting for my wife to get out of bed.

P8215167.jpg RRL bootcuts and Justin boots

P8215177.jpgP8215176.jpgP8215168.jpg RRL Chinos, Clarks Desert Boots abd Mister Freedom Peacoat on JC.

desu

Making up for a lack of posting - Mrs Desu wanted to take a walk down to the harbour, so I brought my camera along.

P8215301.jpg

Was a perfect afternoon for it.

P8215275.jpgP8215251.jpgP8215220.jpgSmoking obscure Japanese smokes.

P8215214.jpg

Buzz

RMNZ

Toys McCoy

SC66's

C&J for BB

desu

Hello All. Just came back from a long cemetery stroll with Mum (check WAYJDT). I'm breaking in some new hiking boots -- I'm accustomed to hiking in my running shoes, which is ridiculous.

4912929145_c608d10249_z.jpg

What I'm wearing:

Ladies V-neck T from www.llbean.com (Small)

IH Super Tan Belt from SESF (W32)

IH 301S from SESF (W28)

Hi Tec Hiking boots from zappos (7)

damn, those gumsoles are rad(im back to using bmx adjectives from the 90's. its my new old thing)

lately i've been back on my grizz, so i've been keeping it sunnah...

grey kufi from indonesia

plain cheap black tee

custom izaar( lower garment that wraps the waist, like a skirt. i'm gonna beg ROY to make me one out of cone denim!

i usually wear my warehouse under the izaar when outside the house...update in WH thread

nike ascend(grey/chocolate/lime green)

84142161.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic