What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Great photos Almostnice and Cheap, must spread as usual.

milanestar, which sneakers did you pick-up in the end?

normal stuff as usual. too cold for just a shirt, but too hot for down vest or jacket:

DSCN3329.jpg

Vineyard Vines fleece

J.Crew

didn't know what I thought about this shirt when my gf gave it to me cause I usually don't really like stripes, but the pattern of this one surprised me. def a cool pattern in my opinion.

DSCN3334.jpg

The double selvage is pretty impressive, but what made me nearly die from exposure to amazing was the burlesque show quality to the photos displaying it. Awesome!

Man, Appfaff, I know I just repped you on the warehouse page, but I'm digging the fit. Kind of southern preppy work wear. Also, did you make the cuffs bigger? They look good with the boots.

Thanks dude, I would prob def fit into a small niche of southern style, but I try to mix it up. no pastel shorts+pastel polo combos here, ha. as for the cuffs, These are them double cuffed, I've been trying to change it up to prevent any tears along the cuff line.

@FabGeek, I can't rep you dude, but I have to say, that chambray and jacket are top notch! I will hit you up when I can. Good luck on school. We'll def need to have a beer and catch up over spring break.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic