What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

sitting around in my daughter's "doctor office", waiting for my x-rays to come back, while she checks me for a fever and gives me medicine for my "owies" she is apparently running a joint veterinary / outpatient care facility because the patient in line ahead of me was her cat...lol. gotta love being a dad!

5021797315_ef7f517de2_z.jpg

j. crew double layer shirt

UO v neck

pbj xx-007

brand new Weavers! most comfortable boot ever, never owned a pair before.

-Z-, must spread! Great picture man! Enjoy the "doctor's" appointment... An't little girls the greatest? :)

Ranon - you're killing the tour - nice fit, & jacket is very cool! Neat boots, beatle - what model?

I like vests - as long as they're utilitarian! So I have a down one for warmth, a fly fishing one, for, well, fly fishing! And a denim one, just 'cuz!

I always wanted to find one with lots of pockets, for carrying stuff while shooting or hiking, but most of the examples I saw were cheaply made and ugly.

Then I found these... One of the most over-built pieces I own....

cc1ffb32-1.jpg

ecac79f4.jpg

Alden Roys

Roy jeans

FH shirt

Freewheeler vest

thanks riff for the kind words, i was worried it looked too small on me.

this is an amazing vest. the natural crinkled effect on it is real amazing. very nice how you match it up. you have amazing pieces in your wardrobe with each piece being special. love how you combine some simple stuff with the more eye-catching stuff. lovely! havent seen a bad fit on you yet! must spread though!

@ranon

Great jacket! Really like how it looks on you! Got a vintage M-65 coming in, hope that it can look half as cool as your jacket!

@riff

Nice! Nobody, I say nobody, can do justice to a vest like that in Singapore, and most likely the rest of the world! :P

• sufu1 unpinned this topic