What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

not too sure what that means,but great pic anyway.

almostnice, I can answer this question. Gannapati refers to Lord Ganesh (from the Hindu religion) -- He is the elephant God -- The Remover of Obstacles. I have several Lord Ganesha statues (small) in my house actually (I am Hindu by birth, not by practice). Hinduism is a bit like Greek Mythology...there's a God of Time and Change (Kali), God of Death and Destruction (Shiva) -- and Shiva is kind of transgender - he's a He/She...Shiva Shakti. Anyway -- trust me, there are many Hindu Gods -- I don't profess to know all of them. My conclusion is that jimmyc is in India, visiting the Ganges River. If so jimmyc, I envy you...I'm from India and I've never even done that -- dipped my Ganesha or even seen the river !

My conclusion is that jimmyc is in India, visiting the Ganges River. If so jimmyc, I envy you...I'm from India and I've never even done that -- dipped my Ganesha or even seen the river !

shubharamani

thanks for filling in the gaps for me. That is all correct except I'm in Mysore, Karnataka at the moment. The Ganapati festival is huge down here (but not near as big as in Calcutta and other cities). They take them to a river about 10km away on Monday.

I saw almostnice's question earlier but could not respond because the great remover of obstacles can't seem to stop the recurring power outages here in Mysore :)

supreme dark denim from the current season. Was on the fence about it and my girlfriend surprised me with it last night. Best piece I've gotten so far from this season. Heavyweight and rigid denim. If you get one you won't be disappointed.

Took Lacy to her annual vet checkup appointment this morning, when she got her annual shots, blood work, etc...It's a rainy day in Oakland -- just beautiful though ! Looks like The Bay Area winter (rains and never much colder than 40 F) is coming upon us early this year.

5001219847_40b5740b94_z.jpg

5001820938_550ff805af_z.jpg

5001218843_b199a237a9_z.jpg

What I'm wearing :

Red Leather Pimp Hat which I bought in downtown Oakland

IHSH-16 Heavy Chambray in Indigo from Giles UK (XS)

T-shirt (says "United Bay" with all the SF Bay area codes) from www.pure510.com

IH Super Tan Belt from SESF (W32)

IH 301S from SESF (W28)

Blue "Tie Dyed" Sperry Topsiders

now i am concern that they are not real as you said maybe i sell them on the supermarket part of the website but do not tell anyone.

forget about it,stavros.but if some shady character offers you a mr freedom mechanic sweat /medium besides amphetamines and cellphones,let me know.

willing to trade for a bag full of fun.

5001370059_e9be3d9b28_z.jpg

were do i get supreme online?

Supreme doesn't really have retail besides supreme (almost positive) pm me if you need a pickup for us webstore for some help.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic