stolen

christianjustin

^i obviously didn't know for sure, but how can this all be a coincidence.

branesplode told me he's never even seen or heard of a ballistic 20L visvim bag before, yet his interests are "visvim" ... yeah right

also on another thread, he posted the same bag i have (stock pic obviously), but it was the exact color, and visvim has released numerous black bags with different patterns, so if he did a generic search, he would have posted the shaker version, yet he posted mine...

THIS IS THE INTERNET

THAT IS FACEBOOK. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE INTERNET. YOU GOT YOUR STUFF STOLEN. YOU GOT MAD, AND A TRIED TO BLAME AN INNOCENT GUY FROM THE INTERNET. YOU FUCKED UP. WHY CAN'T YOU COME TO TERMS WITH REALITY

IT COULD'VE BEEN ANY ONE OF THE 958736908374563456 ASIANS AT UC IRVINE THAT ARE ON ISS OR NIKETALK OR HYPEBEAST

JUST LET IT GO.

you idiot, my interests is my "Things I Love" rap. If you read the actual interests they ALL RHYME. how does trying to appear "balling" even matter in your argument?

I dont have any friends, and none of my friends are friends with you.

the rest of your claims are ridiculous. you know nothing about me. i don't even care about clothes, seriously. i never post waywts, i never cop jawnz, i never sell stuff on the market. i buy flashlights, complain about chem lab, and play smash bros.

im in the honors program and i never get into trouble. i dont drink, i don't even cuss. i haven't hit puberty and i don't like girls.

i also find it funny that you think I'm trying to look like a baller, when i am openly peasant status. i also don't even remember any photos tagging myself in raf or rick. and if i did, it was purely sarcastic.

here is the picture:

n785270113_5100338_1476.jpg

The tags are as follows:

Jeans: Dior x Eternal

Tshirt: number (n)ine

Hoodie: Rick Owens

Facial expression: WERK IT GURL

Shoes: Raf Simons SBs

this picture was taken in my ISS days. The hoodie is triple five soul, the t-shirt is a nerd shirt from J!NX, the jeans are gap selvage, and the shoes are wieger SBs.

Do you not see the sarcasm in this? do you not see that "Raf Simons SBs" and "Dior x Eternal" are jokes?

i have never in any way instigated something against you or have tried to wrong you

i was very calm about the whole accusations and the amount of bitchassness you've thrown into my lap

i have been reasonable and fair, and have only laughed at things YOU yourself say. i did not do any digging, i did not post your phone number to protect you, i did not give away any of your information.

i don't think you realize that the person you accuse of being a thief is actually very respectful. if i was a thief i wouldn't have given a fuck and just ruined you online, but i am clearly a better man.

please neg again.

i deleted all our mutual friends obviously accept for that one girl that i don't even know

and btw, you brought up this stolen business at least once a week, and way more often before, so this is quite contradictory.

one ex: the license plate, and there are many more, but i don't wanna look right now

because it's funny. it is so ridiculous to the point that it is funny. i make those jokes because they are already sufu-meme jokes that are relevant to me.

it literally branesploads me to think that you cannot wrap your head around this, and that you have such a dry sense of humor that you cannot distinguish between sincerity and facetiousness.

again, i am not here to try to gain acceptance into your internet society or get approval from people that i will never see or meet, but since my name was brought up at least one thousand times, i just wanted to express my justification (although you all most likely disagree with it)..

when i talked to real people about it, including the officers and the people at the cafe, they all agreed with me at least, but i was just trying to give my side, that's all.

cj, do you not understand that your backpack was not stolen to prevent you from passing your midterm? your shit got taken because it was guarded poorly = your fault.

you saying that brain brought it up often on sufu was unfair as shit. you just stopped posting once everyone gang raped you with neg reps. I'm sure the cops busting into his dorm and searching it, followed by an interview from the dean was more than you lost, rich boy.

you losing your important notes was your fault for not guarding your shit well. as you said, you don't care about the material things

so why are you still mad?

whoah brane you look tiny in that picture..

christian, you just took things way to seriously / out of proportion.

and you were at fault from the beginning by leaving your bag in a commons area

cant show you any sympathy after that

of course they will agree with you. you are telling your biased side of the story. it's pretty clear that they don't agree with you after they talked to me, because the investigation was dropped because i did not fit the profile of someone who would steal.

please dude. how about this

i won't make jokes anymore

if you just forget about it.

is that fair? i am being very fair with you. i am a respectable man and i can be sympathetic too.

of course they will agree with you. you are telling your biased side of the story. it's pretty clear that they don't agree with you after they talked to me, because the investigation was dropped because i did not fit the profile of someone who would steal.

please dude. how about this

i won't make jokes anymore

if you just forget about it.

is that fair? i am being very fair with you. i am a respectable man and i can be sympathetic too.

i told them exactly what i posted, and in the form of an email too, so i think everyone on superfuture is biased, in your favor.

and the fucking cafe lady forced me to leave my bag, or else obviously i would not have.

again, it's not about the material things and obviously nobody would target my notes,

but at least could my notes and keys be returned?

i told them exactly what i posted, and in the form of an email too, so i think everyone on superfuture is biased, in your favor.

and the fucking cafe lady forced me to leave my bag, or else obviously i would not have.

again, it's not about the material things and obviously nobody would target my notes,

i'd rather starve then drop my 400 dollar bag on the table.

and lets just drop this, you already have two more. (which irritates me)

their reps are merely the culmination of attempted peasant uprisings. peasant rep can never really affect the forum's aristocracy, thus they think that the act of championing these/their peer peons will actually amount to something meaningful. it is a probable assumption that their reps were given 2 them not because of any merit or contribution, but outta mere spite (or the uprising agenda) for those of us who loathe them or from that of pity.

how does shit work again? the neg rep one gives is like half of the positive?

lol @ louis the 16th here

let them eat cake

i'd rather starve then drop my 400 dollar bag on the table.

and lets just drop this, you already have two more. (which irritates me)

lol at cj dumbassedry.

prime example of people that hold onto their grudges for so long that they don't even remember why they are mad

you are basing all your accusations on a post made in the trash section of a fashion forum

nuff seid

you can leave your bag at the front desk WITH the "fucking cafe lady" and kindly ask her to watch it for you. :]

Wow CJ you are a moron. It was funny calling you out for snitching, but you are seriously clueless. You built this up so much in your head that you actually believe your own bullshit. You think someone stole your backpack because it's visvim? People steal backpacks all the time. Why? Because people keep ipods and wallets in them. Would you be complaining if you had left your ipod and wallet out on the table? No, because that's illogical. Well what's the fucking difference? The theif definitely didn't care about your keys or your notes, but you valedated his behaviour by leaving all your importance possessions in one place and then neglecting to take care of it.

What's even worse is, rather than learn from your mistakes, which are plenty, you build up this myth about superfuture. You have no evidence, and I doubt branespload cares enough to actually fuck with you. If anything, at this point he could post pictures of him setting it on fire here, and still get away with it, and no one would even sympathize with you.

If there is anything more bitchass than this myth you created to obsess over so that you don't have to blame youself, I don't want to know about it. Get over yourself and grow up.

well, when i asked the people at the cafe if they saw anyone walk out with my bag, they said that this is the first time a non-laptop bag was stolen, so i don't really think your little argument has much basis...just saying

this is absolutely ridiculous. we are in branespload's favor simply for the facts. wrongly accusing someone of something you in no way have any hard facts, WHAT SO FUCKING EVER. you didn't even see him take your backpack, did you? DID YOU? no, you did not. and that is your bad. you are angry, and that's fine. but be angry at your damn self for being so foolish. lesson learned, your shit is long gone and so is your reputation here (not +/- rep) your name is tainted as a cry baby. take your losses and leave, SON.

i wonder who's the guy that actually took this backpack, honestly i bet he has no idea the kind of shitstorm that he's created.

Guest jmatsu

i really have nothing against u, cause i don't know u and don't really care. i do find it mildly annoying that you keep going on about it. you complaining on this forum is not gonna help you get your shit back. be realistic about shit. i'm not saying that branespload lifted your bag, but hypothetically even if he did, there is no possible way you'd get him or anyone to admit it publicly on this forum. also even if someone did believe you, what repercussions could be put upon branepload or any other culprit who may or may not have did that shit? nothing. we are on a fuckin forum. you want someone to get banned? if he/they actually did get banned that'd be stupid and you'd have nothing really to post about...other then your fuckin maui and son swim trunks.

why don't you take shit up with the cafe lady?

this is absolutely ridiculous. we are in branespload's favor simply for the facts. wrongly accusing someone of something you in no way have any hard facts, WHAT SO FUCKING EVER. you didn't even see him take your backpack, did you? DID YOU? no, you did not. and that is your bad. you are angry, and that's fine. but be angry at your damn self for being so foolish. lesson learned, your shit is long gone and so is your reputation here (not +/- rep) your name is tainted as a cry baby. take your losses and leave, SON.

i wonder who's the guy that actually took this backpack, honestly i bet he has no idea the kind of shitstorm that he's created.

i never told the officers that it was branesplode who took it.

i only gave them all the evidence i had at the time (what i posted), and they dealt with it...

and to jmatsu,

i only wanted to state my reasonings behind this, and i am only answering /responding to attacks/questions,

i obviously am not trying to get branesplode banned or sympathy from any superfuture members because i simply don't care,

i just wanted to express my own "justification" as illogical as some of you believe they are

i obviously am not trying to get branesplode banned

hhahahahahahaha

EDIT:

Ha, my little argument. Grow the fuck up, you little bitch. You need to get slapped. You can't even see how illogical you are. /Ignored.

cj, have you ever heard me talk to you this way? even after what you do to me, i wouldn't talk to you like this.

i never told the officers that it was branesplode who took it.

i only gave them all the evidence i had at the time (what i posted), and they dealt with it...

that is fair, bringing them the evidence. but that is besides the point, you're still trying to argue your point that in fact DOES make it so that branespload is the guilty party. your defense is contradicting.

hey just want to point out a few facts to clear up my mentality and reasoning behind why i know branesplode is the culprit.

Well, to be fair you already took his bag...

oh, someone on superfuture said i took his bag, therefore it must be true? continue the investigation? (10)

note the (10), which indicates absolute sarcasm.