stolen

christianjustin

fuck this thread blew up again. would be an extremely good read if christian justin lai did not delete his older posts.

this thread is a epitome of what happens when spoiled brats from san marino find sufu.

Do people actually buy shit from his sale threads? I would assume that only the new users who don't visit the trash would even be interested in his wack Beeeesubeeeeem steez.

it's not like i wear head to toe visvim, i only have a couple bags and pairs of sneakers.

and i can remember you repping me for a waywt post about my strik cardigan too...

because other's use rep as like merit points or something.

and my "steez or w/e" has nothing to do with this thread, so i'm only saying that you can criticize me for calling the cops on you, or still knowing you took it, but it has nothing to do with the way i dress, and if you have a problem with that, this isn't the place to address it.

i

hope

you

understand

now

because other's use rep as like merit points or something.

and my "steez or w/e" has nothing to do with this thread, so i'm only saying that you can criticize me for calling the cops on you, or still knowing you took it, but it has nothing to do with the way i dress, and if you have a problem with that, this isn't the place to address it.

i

hope

you

understand

now

yeah, you are retarded

Guest jmatsu
bitchassness.jpg

is a bitchass lowballer on top of being a bitchass.

we/somebody should make a lowball thread. i hate lowballers

anyways sorry. carry on

well, i do have a 3.8 gpa, and barely study and don't go to lectures, so i wouldn't say that makes me a fucktard in every aspect.

yup. i have a 3.5x GPA doing honors biomedical engineering: premed.. damn. i must be a fucktard then, cuz i don't have a 3.8+ and i study all day and go to every lecture.

i guess that hard working kind of individual who sets goals for himself and challenges himself to pursue a respectable profession fits the profile of a desperate thief... and im sure all of my own friends who know me would tell you that I'm that "type."

i'm too stupid to defend myself if im accused of stealing..

just a hood rat fightin dutty for that cheese, i suppose. :(

parenthetical ten to denote sarcasm

Haha. Never saw this thread or just skipped over it like most of em'. I bet the person took whatever money/ipods/whatever that was in the backpack and then tossed it in a dumpster. Hahaha