stolen

christianjustin

as much as i love cookies man my first

thought would have been to slam my self to the ground, yelp

n make out with some FAT insurance munniez

the trees had the right idea.

they're probably gonna plant 4 more in its place.

learn from mother nature and put sum stairs

in ur hustle, salazar! step ya game up.

sorry guys but black people know its all about "da chedda biscuits" and red lobsters

Those cheddar biscuits are easy as fuck to make at home and are the exact same thing, i make them all the time.

OH SHIT NVM JUST JOKING DONT WANT POPOS ON MY ASS I DONT EVEN LIVE THERE AND DONT KNOW NO ONE THAT GOES TO THAT ASIAN SCHOOL SORRY

Those cheddar biscuits are easy as fuck to make at home and are the exact same thing, i make them all the time.

A friend of a friend of a friend of mine that goes to UCI just got this "new" visvim bag that he said he found at the school cafeteria in the garbage, but it was empty and someone took a shit in it.. sorry man.

If your friend is telling the truth, then that's hilarious.

this thread has gotten me into a stealing mood

I think I might just go steal a pack of schoko-bons from the supermarket

funny you should say that.....this thread makes me want to buy an expensive backpack even tho ill have no real world application for it (always a 9-5 concept)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

read this whole thread now, i need to stop only checking my subscribed threads cuz this is the 2nd best thread ever in sufu(the best one is an old fight between a certain forum member and some streetwear brand owner).

what a fucking retard CJ is, i just hope u (brane) don't get into more trouble because of that fucktard.

neg repped of course.