stolen

christianjustin

Ok guys I did it. I decided to return the bag since CJ promised he wouldn't look down on me (I'm really worried about the judgment of people I steal from, which is why I never return the stuff). Problem is I had a little party at home and things got out of hand and some Mexican prostitute defecated in his backpack. What should I do?

Oh and, while this is of secondary importance I might as well ask about it here: what's the best way to dispose of the body of the aforementioned prostitute?

Irvine police officers can contact me by creating an account using the nick "DaPolice" and sending a private message, I assume they know a lot about the law and stuff and might have a vehicle to help me dispose of the body. Thanks guys, I'll give you 12 donuts if you help me dig the hole.

Ok guys I did it. I decided to return the bag since CJ promised he wouldn't look down on me (I'm really worried about the judgment of people I steal from, which is why I never return the stuff). Problem is I had a little party at home and things got out of hand and some Mexican prostitute defecated in his backpack. What should I do?

Oh and, while this is of secondary importance I might as well ask about it here: what's the best way to dispose of the body of the aforementioned prostitute?

Irvine police officers can contact me by creating an account using the nick "DaPolice" and sending a private message, I assume they know a lot about the law and stuff and might have a vehicle to help me dispose of the body. Thanks guys, I'll give you 12 donuts if you help me dig the hole.

Don't worry about the caca left in the bag. CJ claims to honestly only want his shit back, it shouldn't bother him if you gave him a little extra.

As for disposing the body, I just finished reading Darkly Dreaming Dexter and it's obvious the best thing to do is slice the body into clean cut parts, completely drained of blood, stacked nicely in the home goal net of your nearest hockey rink or ice arena.

DaPopo will most likely not help you as they confuse your serious request with sarcasm, because after all, the internet is very hard to understand. They obviously have more important things to do like follow up on claims based on evidence found on a fashion site rather than alleged homicide.

(1.. nvm

But are you sure he won't look down on me? I mean he didn't say he wouldn't in case of extra excrement. My self-esteem in as fragile as the neck of an underage prostitute and I wouldn't want my feeble heart to get hurt; I've got so much love to give.

Do you understand this is a house party?

hahahah the number is very real everyone better get on their game quick before he has to change his number though. and for anyone wondering, he sounds like a bitchass too

^^ EDIT: so the phone makes some weird clicking sounds while it's ringing, not sure what that's about maybe he got the popo tracking that shit wouldn't be surprised. anyway I say I know where his backpack is and he pauses, then says "is this serious?" and I say yeah, it's in the trash. to which he replies "what?" and I say "i t s i n t h e t r a s h". Then he says what trash? and I respond "in supertrash hahahaha" and hang up