stolen

christianjustin

CJ-

Be a good sport and post images of the neg rep train. Just "print screen" open in paint, save and post. It would at least show some humor on your part for this completely ridiculous situation you created. You may even get some sympathy rep...

I already asked him via PM, he wouldn't spill (surprisingly):

hey bernard,

one last thing man.

i honestly don't know if you took it or not, but i'll take your word. but i just want to say that if you did take it or find it, can you just turn it in to the lost and found/pippen? because i really really want it back. i swear on my life i am not out to get you or anyone who took it, and will just be so relieved to find it. i swear to you man, that's all i want and if you have any idea about it and have a heart, you turn it in. i won't do any probing or anything, i promise you that you don't have anything to fear. the only agenda i have it to get my bag back thats all. thanks

if you honestly don't have any idea, then you can disregard this. but i hope that you can help.

can you please let me know if you get this message.

thanks

i got your message, but i dont got your backpack. sorry brosef.

also can you take a screenshot of your rep and send it to me? lol. thanks.

too lazy to convert it and all. but just a bunch of grown men writing about how i am a "snitch or bitchass..."

but id appreciate it if u hear anything or find anything. it would mean a lot to me, since i'm honestly going through a lot of bad things right now, and this really started the year off really bad and i haven't been able to really concentrate or do anyting because of thinking of it.

thanks, and sorry

i know you dont have it but IF YOU HAVE IT please give it back

what a bitch

he's been making those "i'm not accusing you but.. GIVE IT BACK" allegations since this whole thing started..

EDIT: but it's all good cuz he won't look down on me.

^ yo, i'd like to take this time to point out that your

repular status is at a "187" which i feel is pretty fuckin

thug.

know what else is thug?

cheddar bay biscuits.

i'm lookin @ u celery men!! take me out on the date

My friend is black, he demanded some Chili's baby back ribs.

makes sense.

chili's ribs are no joke actually, plus I like that little cup of apple pie or whatever the fuck they give you on the side.

edit: and bouwnt, you look more like a "I'll pay for your panda express and you give me head in the parking lot" type of date. I'll throw in an orange julius too.

I came up. $25 for the homies gas/time to come down here, and dinner on me at Chili's.

backpacks01.jpg

Is this really the bag? HAHAHA

We coulda kicked it Ron, played some Brawl, resold some Supreme, if you really came down here. 8)