stolen

christianjustin

wow i just read all 11 pages, epic threak. +rape

and yes, UCI popos are really that bored to follow leads from an internet message forum regarding a stolen backpack. my homie told me they followed his dormmate from vons all the way back to campus, waited like an hour and a half and then busted down his door cuz they suspected he was buying alcohol for minors. they were actually right about their initial suspicion but that's just fuckin crazy. lol @ irvine PD hahahaahaha

Oh JungleJane, how the mighty have fallen.

du that's not my schtick, he must've contracted the services of the fine lady that shares my street corner, Fernanda Margarita. I'm the one with the neon bajingo, remember? a girl's gotta get creative these days to make those pesos.

^ he hasn't really bothered me, I'm just waiting to hear word that UCI has called off further investigation based on insufficient/inadequate preponderance of evidence against me. I wonder if he's met with any UCI officials yet.

would blow up more if fam0us showed pictures of the pack.

^^agreed.

Someone with a Visvim backpack needs to hold it "ransom" -- duct tape, rope, note written in blood with ransom requests -- the whole works, and post photos. Something real enough to get CJ wondering if it's forreal... Make things interesting again.