stolen

christianjustin

Guest jmatsu

and to jmatsu,

i only wanted to state my reasonings behind this, and i am only answering /responding to attacks/questions,

i obviously am not trying to get branesplode banned or sympathy from any superfuture members because i simply don't care,

i just wanted to express my own "justification" as illogical as some of you believe they are

yo here is where yr actions and comments produce contradiction just like so many thousands b4 you on this forum and others. you have opted to throw the "nonchalant" or "i don't care" card/defense mechanism, call it what you will. you do simply care. you do want sympathy. if you didn't care or want anyone to sympathize you wouldn't bother singing the same song and dance about shit or even have produced a thread devoted to the subject. i'm not saying i don't understand your frustration, but don't fucking front like you don't give a shit how you are viewed on this forum or what people think.

okay cj, i have an 8am class and a midterm tomorrow, so i will just go to sleep.

please notice that i've taken down my signature and my avatar in hopes to squash this ridiculous beef

it could be because i dont want to deal with all of this nonsense, but i think it might just be because i dont want you to ridicule yourself anymore.

good night :]

one last remark: i like how you said you bet one of my friends tipped me off to hide the bag

i can prove that i was just in my room playing brawl at the time that it happened, and that's what i said when i posted my initial reaction.. i can get testimony from the stranger that i played online when the popo interrupted our wifi match, i can get testimonial from the RAs that dont know me that accompanied the cops when they searched, etc.. but who cares? you are making so many assumptions like "i bet his friend tipped him off, so THATs how he hid the bag, and THAT MEANS HE TOOK IT" kinda thing.

yo here is where yr actions and comments produce contradiction just like so many thousands b4 you on this forum and others. you have opted to throw the "nonchalant" or "i don't care" card/defense mechanism, call it what you will. you do simply care. you do want sympathy. if you didn't care or want anyone to sympathize you wouldn't bother singing the same song and dance about shit or even have produced a thread devoted to the subject. i'm not saying i don't understand your frustration, but don't fucking front like you don't give a shit how you are viewed on this forum or what people think.

that's a very fair statement jmatsu.

i should restate what i said before,

i was hoping that with posting my reasoning, people would stop bringing up my name constantly in this forum and maybe realize that i did have a lead that seems impossibly to all be coincidental. but i am not looking for anything to result from this other than that.

maybe it was pointless to even add my thoughts to this, but oh well, i did...

i was hoping that with posting my reasoning, people would stop bringing up my name constantly in this forum and maybe realize that i did have a lead that seems impossibly to all be coincidental. but i am not looking for anything to result from this other than that.

you don't know how the internet works. if you just disappeared and started over with a different name, you wouldnt have fueled the flames. the whole "stolen" threak is a part of sufu history and it will be used as a meme once in a while, when appropriate. get over itttt

and your lead, i admit, is understandable.. but it was purely unfortunate coincidence.

i was in the wrong place at the wrong time and said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

very similar to how you left your bag in the wrong place at the wrong time around the wrong people.

do you even realize that you bringing this up victimizes me just as much as it did you? way to be selfish, especially when i was very understanding when dealing with you.

okay freal good night, i have to sleep but it's like a good movie that you just started :\

Guest jmatsu
that's a very fair statement jmatsu.

i should restate what i said before,

i personally woulda handled shit in a different way, because i am wise enough to know that actions like yours on this forum are merely excercises in futility.

the fact that you were hoping that "people would stop bringing up" your name (your forum alias) is a implication that you care about your cyber reputation. you bringing up shit repeatedly like you had/have been, thus brought upon results that were contrary to the ones you desired.

i love this thread.....

oh, and my friend from uci just got a visvim bag its not usually his style so i asked about it, he said he found it...it brown tho. i think...mebe....or was it black? then again maybe im just fucking with you.

cj

I have a feeling that your "friends," you know the ones that you spend money on, give free shit to, cock block you left & right, and give rides to. The same ones who gave you "leads" stole your bag.

Seriously if I was branespload and I actually stole your bag. I'd probably put you on ignore here, instead of writing mini novels denying it.

man this thread makes me want to feed cj a knuckle sandwich.

someone please ban this stupid ass hoe

I would like to fight with cj. And I mean serious fight. I would like to beat the shit out of him and watch him cry like a girl begging for mercy.

what's the point? CJ being the person he is, is already suffering enough.