stolen

christianjustin

I was the victim of hit and run.

I have reason to believe brainspload is the culprit.

Also one time my alarm didn't go off and I missed something important.

One of my facebook friends said brainspload is "the type" to turn someone's alarm off when they have obligations in the morning.

And he killed Jesus. I know this because he made a joke on facebook where he labeled clothing brands in a deceitful manner.

good morning, everyone. happy 501 day. rabbit rabbit.

i find it funny that there are people here who want to physically harm cj and they're not even being accused, whereas i, on the other hand, am actually involved in this, and don't even bother to go to such extremes.. yet cj still tries to put the blame on me to make himself feel better about his irresponsibility.

also i reread your original post, you say something popped up that solidifies that i took it, but you wont share as to not allow me to refute your claim

if it solidifies the whole collection of accusations and assumptions you made against me (as if these things were not solid, credible evidence enough [10] {yes that means sarcasm}]), i should have no way of refuting it because it solidifies your argument as truth. i think you're just fronting again, because really.. theres nothing you can do to prove anything, and even if you did, it wouldn't get your stuff back. so why u stil mad??

i find it funny that there are people here who want to physically harm cj and they're not even being accused, whereas i, on the other hand, am actually involved in this, and don't even bother to go to such extremes

honestly i don't care about you when i say i wanna hurts cj. i'm not doing it for you, i'm doing it to vent my anger against a person who is so pathetic, no so persistently pathetic that he needs to be taught a lesson in life.

but then again dabestspoona is right, when i look at cj he probably cursed enough for being who he is

is branespload the guy who posted that video of himself in a dance off and someone screams GO BERNARD at the beginning of the video?

yup! lol it was embarrassing but pretty funny.

so.. do i fit the "type"? according to my "friends" from torrance (even tho all my friends who go to uci are from carson or long beach), i do! :confused:

yup! lol it was embarrassing but pretty funny.

so.. do i fit the "type"? according to my "friends" from torrance (even tho all my friends who go to uci are from carson or long beach), i do! :confused:

honestly, after watching that video, i could never, ever see you stealing anything. unless you are poor guy from the streets trying to dance with pretty girl upper class girl with formal dance training and you stole the bag to pay for bus tickets to huge dance competition to prove to everybody (but most importantly, yourself) that you are worth something

i just want to clear up some stuff.

when i first read that branesplode said that he stole it in the beginning, i obviously thought it was a joke and he was just a dick.

it was not until i found out that he went to the same school as i, was at the cafe at the same time, left at the same time, and lived right behind the cafe and was "interested in visvim" that i started to question the coincidences.

also to those that want to hurt me or think that this directly affects them, it's really funny because it is obvious that you are using me as a scapegoat to feel better and prove yourself to the rest of sufu and gain rep from others, or to actually participate in a thread in a fashion forum for once.

congrats.

and i never really knew there was a "type" for stealing backpacks.

we are not talking about murder here.

also to those that want to hurt me or think that this directly affects them, it's really funny because it is obvious that you are using me as a scapegoat to feel better and prove yourself to the rest of sufu and gain rep from others, or to actually participate in a thread in a fashion forum for once.

congrats.

yup, it's also obvious that you use me as a scapegoat to blame your irresponsibiltiy and fuckups on. if you can put the blame on me, when the blame is all on you, you don't feel as bad for getting your junk swiped.

and i never really knew there was a "type" for stealing backpacks.

we are not talking about murder here.

there is a type. the person who would steal is someone who is desperate, who has no other means to get by. those are the people who steal.

EDIT: this is more or less what the housing administrator at UCI told me, and he's worked in law enforcement for most of his career before becoming an administrator. he explained to me the type, and he also conceded that i do not fall into this description. the investigation was dropped because of this reason. do you not understand... if people believed that i am this type, then they would have investigated further, both UCI and Irvine PD.

i have no need to steal, and i'm not interested in visvim. i don't even own any visvim, like i said, those interests were lyrics of a song. are you able to read this to yourself and notice that these lines rhyme?:

Plus rep, wisdom, buttsex, Visvim

Living life, bringing food and steez to the victims.

Visvim used in this context, is merely a poetic device to rhyme with "wisdom" and "victims", and does not actually reflect what I am truly interested in.

Furthermore..

Flowin', strollin', "Late Night with Conan",

growin', poems, Raf, and Rick Owens

passion, affection, fashion, perfection,

a mouthful of peanut butter, ASCII art erections.

if you look at the sparse waywts i've posted, i do not even enjoy raf or rick. they merely are used to rhyme with words like: flowin, strollin, conan, growin, and poems.

please, dawg..

I would like to fight with cj. And I mean serious fight. I would like to beat the shit out of him and watch him cry like a girl begging for mercy.

lol.

very funny, especially you being some gay looking swede who posts about working out and "getting big" on a fashion forum, where a quarter of the people are anorexic or underweight.

^ wow super irrelevant, IIRC you said some older woman was checking you out at the gym and you had no idea what to do. what are you trying to prove at this point?

^ wow super irrelevant, IIRC you said some older woman was checking you out at the gym and you had no idea what to do. what are you trying to prove at this point?

yeah, this is totally off the original topic, and has nothing to do with anything, but i just wanted to post it.

but i never pretend to be a badass that is gonna beat the shit out of people like that swede over there

lol.

very funny, especially you being some gay looking swede who posts about working out and "getting big" on a fashion forum, where a quarter of the people are anorexic or underweight.

not gay

not swede

but it's all irrevelant. if you don't understand that a sane person who just had stolen your backpack would not post about it on the forum (you see, there is always a non-zero chance that someone would reveal your true indentity), then you are hopeless.