stolen

christianjustin

have u guys ever gotten stuff stolen.

at uc irvine today, i just got my new visvim 20l backpack stolen with all my work and i have midterms in a couple days. i dont know what to do...:(

haha yeah man thanks for the bag, it's much better than my old dqm rucksack.

LOL branespload you're such a bully. sorry to hear about your backpack christianjustin, really a bummer to be in that situation. do you steal stuff? maybe it's retribution for all your years of stealing.

two things:

1.) no one likes a cutter (especially in really long lines. concert queues for the bathroom)

2.) no one likes a thief.

Sorry to hear. Knowing UCI some asian guy has it and is looking up the brand on google.

honestly i dont think he/she wouldn't know what it is

its prolly some du from hb or niketalk

but didnt you go back to it and ask anyone if they saw someone walking off with a visvim bag.. they're pretty large

^ dude if i had it why would i post on a public forum? its called a joke, you wanna walk over here and check imy room for yourself? i really want you to find the bag, i have no use for it, and i would never steal. this is ridiculous and you're just being desperate. i know you should do everything you can to follow through but don't hang on to a false hope. i don;t have the bag, and i'm honest about it.

IM me, lets talk this out

Guest on-display

FUck this I have it. but you can either have your notes back or your visvim bag. thats what you get for getting a fifth serving of mashed potatoes pig. lesson learned bitch.