stolen

christianjustin

you can also view local coprorate offices that use apple computers through the apple site. use that tool to find employees of those offices from their respective sites and tell the receptionist you are there to see so and so.. go through empty offices and you can have 4 to 5 laptops easy.

You scare me.

I've had so much shit stolen.

(all on seperate occasions):

iPod mini - $200

Snowboard #1 - ~$500 and a bunch of custom work

Snowboard #2 - ~$750

Snowboard Jacket - $200

Snowboard Pants - $150

and about 200$ worth of other miscellaneous stuff

I had some uniqlo jeans stolen in 9th grade

got that shit back right quick

but the fucker that stole them threw away my cellphone that was in the pocket

I am in big trouble with the UCI housing supervisor apparently now thanks to christianjustin. I have to talk to him soon and I have no idea wtf for. Apparently he's not "letting it go." Furthermore, this random asian chick i've never spoken to says to me "Hey Mister Criminal."

grrrrrr

wow..... whatta deeck... I would consider violence as a solution to this situation...

for those of us not in the know can u explain your relationship with the thread starter? you know eachother in real life?

i have never ever met or even seen or ever heard of the OP of this thread. I didn't even know he had a visvim backpack until he posted it in this thread. I didn't even know what a visvim 20L LOOKED like until the cops came and I had to show them the difference between that and my DQM bag.

^ oh i posted in the college thread that I ate there and i didn't see any backpacks there. it was raining at the time, i just went in a shell and got my stacks hella wet when i stepped in a puddle.

i'm pretty positive i left the cafeteria AFTER he did, i have proof of when I left, but this kid doesn't "remember exactly when [he] left"

branespload, u have a pic of CJ?

i'd like to post him in the snitch thread..

he's already in the snitches thread, and no, i don't know the kid so i can't do anything. he didn't give a last name on the phone.

branesplode i am still confused how you got tracked down by police in real life over an alleged backpack belonging to a person who you dont know on the internet?

p.s. and why does christianjustin have a giant rep bar anyway? all his posts make me cringe and this has been from the beginning. plus hes PM'd me twice out of the blue trying to sell me rafpaks after i told him i copped awhile ago

p.p.s. christianjustin why dont you just replace visvim with one of the 10 raf bags you got for sale? fuck you

Guest on-display

branespload this is probably the most drama to hit UCI this month! And to have the most bitchiest popo's aka irvine popo's search your room straight sucks

CJ I hope you never find it! pathetic