stolen

christianjustin

i'm pretty surprised by the fact that the UCI police actually decided to conduct a room search.

i think posts on internet forums would be dismissed... no substantial evidence.

that's fucked up

apparently my posts were substantial enough. it's all good, i got nothing to hide.. search all ya want

EDIT: ^ haha khoi, i wanna turn him red :P

people that wear hurley and surf go on superfuture?

Shhhhh! You're going to blow my cover. You know no one on this forum would even think about wearing Hurley or surf! I'm actually a secret superfuturian agent trying to learn more about the rudeness and ignorance of some members on here. If it makes you feel better you can refer to me as Mr. John Qeezy

This thread is awesome

For CJ

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFgylaOEJbk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFgylaOEJbk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i was gonna try and help you, cause a similar situation happened to my friend, but for real? the cops? if anything, you deserve to never see that backpack again for calling the cops on someone, snitch. the fact that you called the cops because of a post on the interwebs makes it even worse. fuck a snitch.

when i was mad young me and two friends got robbed on a bus. we were in the back of the bus when two guys i guess cornered us. flashed us a handgun and told us to leave everything we had on our seat and to get off on the next stop. they took my cd player, wallet, backpack etc. they even took my friends reading glasses hahahaha. i ran from that next stop all the way home.

a couple years ago i have this friend over at my house. i go to take a piss really quick and i can hear change rattling while im peeing. i come out and ask him if he stole change from my piggy bank. i caught that mother fucker red handed. the funny thing about it was that he was only stealing quarters. lesson i learned is TRUST NO ONE.

im still thinking about this... yes it sucks to get shit stolen from you, but i cant believe a semi-grown man involved the pigs because of a backpack. i cant believe the cops and the school system went through all this trouble just because of that post. 99% of everyday problems can be solved without snitching. you either deal with it or do something about it, but you never snitch. god, your parents failed at raising a man.

your a sad son of a btich

so i just got back from the housing office. It was pretty interesting, at first it was intimidating cuz he started citing all these sections and policies from the UCI judicial manual or whatever. The school would have had to conduct an investigation. I showed him the context of the situation, aka sufu, this thread. It was kinda funny trying to explain to him what "+rep me first" means and what "(6)" means etc. I also told him a lot of people go on sufu go to UCI, i even made friends with hurleyboarder cuz he recognized my jeans. He was saying, "GET OUT. No way! People are actually into this?" and i explained to him about my sexfh05bk and he goes "wait youre telling me there are less than 10 pairs of those jeans in that size and color in the world?!" haha.

so i showed him the thread and how people were sympathetic at first, then once i posted that he snitched how everyone roasted the du. He actually chuckled at sidneylo's quadruple post saying "LOL ____ took it."

I explained to him about the sarcasm and tried to get him up to speed about today's sense of humor, because he didn't understand my initial response to the OP. He thought, why would anyone say that when everyone else was being sympathetic? It's because I'm sarcastic in nature.

So then he asks about the "Vimsiv" backpack. I told him I didn't know what it looked like until I had to google it to show the cops its not the same as a DQM rucksack, (I was only familiar with the 18L Hex messenger) and then I showed him that they look very similar to Jansport backpacks, and that they don't have any noticeable tag or logo (tiny visvim logo in the bottom right of the leather).

He said it was interesting that the bag hadn't been dumped, because usually people jack a bag for its contents, but the worth in this case was in the bag itself, instead of notes for midterms and some keys.

Anyway, he said that the school doesn't go by reason to search or whatever, but rather by a preponderance of evidence, which means the school decides is it 50%+1 more likely that CJ is telling the truth or that I'm telling the truth.

He told me he didn't think I did it, because I charmed him with my honors program status, my alibi of me just playing Brawl with friends for the tournament on Saturday, and us getting too caught up in the game so we went to dinner late. The problem is, the time we went to dinner was the same time this snitch got jacked. So that's there reason to continue this investigation. But he also added, that time is money and he'd rather NOT be spending time searching up on this..

So all in all, he feels that I'm clearly not someone who would steal, because I have a means of my own and such, that it's not typical of a good student, etc. He's going to tell the school that there is no preponderance of evidence to continue the investigation so I won't have my room searched again, stuff like that. It looks like I'll be okay, hopefully.

He's going to talk to christianjustin very soon. lol.

Here are some pictures to accompany this wall of text:

Outside the cafeteria door:

cjflyer.png

Inside the cafeteria where backpacks are left:

n785270113_5772016_7511.jpg