stolen

christianjustin

^ I'm on board.

I think it's funny too that he's participating in all the other forums and threads like none of this ever went down.

yep, that's what i find funny too. he's selling hideous pink shorts like he never called cops on some guy who posted an obvious joke on fashion forum.

• 2 weeks later...

hey just want to point out a few facts to clear up my mentality and reasoning behind why i know branesplode is the culprit.

(1) he was at the uni cafe there right after me (seconds), so he could easily spot my bag.

(2) left roughly the same time as me

(3) states "he didn't see any cool looking bags"

(4) lives right next to the cafe

(5) someone who is his fb friend said it says his interests are "visvim" on his fb

(6) according to this same person has fb photos where he tags his clothes "rick owens" "raf simons" and the clothes he's wearing isn't even rick or raf, but some crap...so he definitely wants to appear to be "balling"

(7) friends of his from torrance told me that he seems like the "type"

i will add to this list if necessary...

also, something popped up which solidifies him stealing it, but im not gonna share this to give branesplode a retaliation.

also, it's not really the bag i care about, i already got two new visvim bags, but i don't want this fucker or anyone else stealing from me.

just like orion saw the hipster steal shit, i am sure branesplode took it, so i dont get why you all side with orion but attack me.

also, i had all my shit in there too, and was locked out of my room for three days, so obviously it's a lot more than just the backpack...

so i doubt this is a really big coincidence.

i bet he got a tip off to hide the bag since one of my friends called someone who lived in his dorm to see if he saw my stuff, and that dumbass probably tipped off branesplode

i can also supply those gay ass photos of branesplode posing in crap tagged as rick and raf that my friend sent to me LOL

The difference is, I saw the kid steal. I didn't just make shit up off an assumption. If he did or didn't, you're completely in the wrong to accuse someone with no real evidence. I've had things stolen before, and if you don't see it go down, or can't prove it with real evidence, you're out of luck. Watch your stuff closer, and take it as a learning lesson.

^i obviously didn't know for sure, but how can this all be a coincidence.

branesplode told me he's never even seen or heard of a ballistic 20L visvim bag before, yet his interests are "visvim" ... yeah right

also on another thread, he posted the same bag i have (stock pic obviously), but it was the exact color, and visvim has released numerous black bags with different patterns, so if he did a generic search, he would have posted the shaker version, yet he posted mine...

hey just want to point out a few facts to clear up my mentality and reasoning behind why i know branesplode is the culprit.

(1) he was at the uni cafe there right after me (seconds), so he could easily spot my bag.

(2) left roughly the same time as me

(3) states "he didn't see any cool looking bags"

(4) lives right next to the cafe

(5) someone who is his fb friend said it says his interests are "visvim" on his fb

(6) according to this same person has fb photos where he tags his clothes "rick owens" "raf simons" and the clothes he's wearing isn't even rick or raf, but some crap...so he definitely wants to appear to be "balling"

also, something popped up which solidifies him stealing it, but im not gonna share this to give branesplode a retaliation.

also, it's not really the bag i care about, i already got two new visvim bags, but i don't want this fucker or anyone else stealing from me.

just like orion saw the hipster steal shit, i am sure branesplode took it, so i dont get why you all side with orion but attack me.

also, i had all my shit in there too, and was locked out of my room for three days, so obviously it's a lot more than just the backpack...

so i doubt this is a really big coincidence.

i bet he got a tip off to hide the bag since one of my friends called someone who lived in his dorm to see if he saw my stuff, and that dumbass probably tipped off branesplode

i can also supply those gay ass photos of branesplode posing in crap tagged as rick and raf that my friend sent to me LOL

ayo, branespload didn't take your bag alright?

all these points are fucking idiotic. I tried to defend your actions as something a decent person would probably resort to in a desperate situation, but you are just fucking paranoid. that facebook thing is the stupidest thing I've read the whole day. also, friends of his from torrance would tell you that he seems like the "type" AMIRIGHT? I mean like, all the dude does is play brawl, he prob GOTTA pull some shit like that to stay sane.

It's either a joke gone completely awry, or he took it. I really don't think you have any ground to stand on for an accusation, so I'd just let it go. Of course, you could take all this information to the police, again, but it's not going anywhere. You are completely insane for looking away from a $400 bag anyways. Lesson learned ChristianJustin. Deal with it.

Edit: and I really was starting to feel kind of bad about the sig thing and being part of keeping the joke going...

you idiot, my interests is my "Things I Love" rap. If you read the actual interests they ALL RHYME. how does trying to appear "balling" even matter in your argument?

I dont have any friends, and none of my friends are friends with you.

the rest of your claims are ridiculous. you know nothing about me. i don't even care about clothes, seriously. i never post waywts, i never cop jawnz, i never sell stuff on the market. i buy flashlights, complain about chem lab, and play smash bros.

im in the honors program and i never get into trouble. i dont drink, i don't even cuss. i haven't hit puberty and i don't like girls.

i also find it funny that you think I'm trying to look like a baller, when i am openly peasant status. i also don't even remember any photos tagging myself in raf or rick. and if i did, it was purely sarcastic.

here is the picture:

n785270113_5100338_1476.jpg

The tags are as follows:

Jeans: Dior x Eternal

Tshirt: number (n)ine

Hoodie: Rick Owens

Facial expression: WERK IT GURL

Shoes: Raf Simons SBs

this picture was taken in my ISS days. The hoodie is triple five soul, the t-shirt is a nerd shirt from J!NX, the jeans are gap selvage, and the shoes are wieger SBs.

Do you not see the sarcasm in this? do you not see that "Raf Simons SBs" and "Dior x Eternal" are jokes?

i have never in any way instigated something against you or have tried to wrong you

i was very calm about the whole accusations and the amount of bitchassness you've thrown into my lap

i have been reasonable and fair, and have only laughed at things YOU yourself say. i did not do any digging, i did not post your phone number to protect you, i did not give away any of your information.

i don't think you realize that the person you accuse of being a thief is actually very respectful. if i was a thief i wouldn't have given a fuck and just ruined you online, but i am clearly a better man.

please neg again.

It's either a joke gone completely awry, or he took it. I really don't think you have any ground to stand on for an accusation, so I'd just let it go. Of course, you could take all this information to the police, again, but it's not going anywhere. You are completely insane for looking away from a $400 bag anyways. Lesson learned ChristianJustin. Deal with it.

Edit: and I really was starting to feel kind of bad about the sig thing and being part of keeping the joke going...

orion,

it's not about the bag.

it's about the fact that someone stole from me, and i will not let him get away with it, i obviously am not gonna do anything additional until i get solid evidence.

but yeah, i had my notes/books for a class that i had a huge midterm in stolen the weekend before, along with my house keys that cost 500 to rekey, dorm keys that were 100, car keys that were 200, ipod, wallet and other shit.

i don't really care about the material items too much since i can always get them back, but it's not cool to fail a midterm when i am transferring schools and having fuckers like that walk around campus...