stolen

christianjustin

hilarious thread, i have not laughed on the future this much in a long time.

ill never look at lemonheads the same way again, they have such a snitchy vibe now, on a side note do they still make cherry clans, havent seen those in years.

I invited him to search my room himself but he decided to just call me on the phone, he didn't come over.

Why not, christian? According to your facebook you seem like you could hold down:

i am 6'4, 210 lbs of pure muscle, very very good looking, and like to work out a lot... ladies gimme a call

haha

I am in big trouble with the UCI housing supervisor apparently now thanks to christianjustin. I have to talk to him soon and I have no idea wtf for. Apparently he's not "letting it go." Furthermore, this random asian chick i've never spoken to says to me "Hey Mister Criminal."

grrrrrr

this is pathetic. at first i was commiserating with CJ, then brane tells me the cops came for him, which i can see in CJ's case and desperation seems almost worth it to check out. but to further this investigation on brane from a mere online joke really is going too far. i hope this in no way will affect brane's school situation. it would be totally unnecessary and over a situation that's REALLY FUCKING STUPID. and who the fuck says, "hey mister criminal" to someone you don't even know. CJ you're pitiful for running your little asian girl minions to do your dirty work.

i lost my digital camera over holiday being careless. in your case and mine, it's our own damn faults. the difference is i can accept that it's gone. give it up dude. rebuild your backpack, at this point you're probably not going to get your old one back and the people who took it probably don't give a shit if you "won't look down on them" or not.

What does that phone call to the police even sound like?

"This guy I know from the Internet posted on a fashion forum that he had it"?

If I were the operator who got that call, I would've called you a retard and hung up.

Anywhere I've lived, Haiti, Miami, Fl, Tampa, Fl.. I don't think any place if I called the cops about something on a forum that they would follow up on it. they must live in a very safe area.

I invited him to search my room himself but he decided to just call me on the phone, he didn't come over.

Why not, christian? According to your facebook you seem like you could hold down:

Hmmm, sounds like you're taking the Internet pretty seriously...

people just dont realize that they would do the same thing if they were me.

Dude calling the fuzz on what's obviously a joke is fucking weak. But this thread delivers the goods lol... god bless the internets.

On a serious note, avatar17201_3.png is the man. Good luck getting out of this bullshit situation you don't deserve to be in.

and who the fuck says, "hey mister criminal" to someone you don't even know. CJ you're pitiful for running your little asian girl minions to do your dirty work.

lol no it wasnt him i found out it was someone in my hall and the rumor is spreading i guess

i lost my digital camera over holiday being careless. in your case and mine, it's our own damn faults. the difference is i can accept that it's gone.

haha yeah man thanks for the cam, it's much better than my crap fujifilm.

i lost my digital camera over holiday being careless. in your case and mine, it's our own damn faults.

Seriously, as I posted about 24 hours (and about 4 pages) ago, someone stole my $900 coat over the weekend. While it sucks, ultimately I blame myself. Because even though I set it down for literally 5 minutes, I was smart enough to think "I better take my wallet/phone/keys out, just in case." So I should have, and frankly, did see it coming. Ultimately, it's my fault because you have to expect people to be stealing sons o bitches.

But at no point, ever, have I considered filing a police report. And had anyone, anywhere, made a joke about having taken it, I'd have a laugh and forget about it.

But can someone post a pic of this backpack? I'll keep my eyes out for it, in case the perp has made their way over to Europe with it.

Edit: ^^Great comment Phrost... Samsikle you better call the copz lol!

did one of you guys call CJ up and tell him you had his bag under a blocked number? He called me a while ago saying he has another lead, so hopefully he'll get off my ass about it and leave me alone.. -_-

i'm pretty surprised by the fact that the UCI police actually decided to conduct a room search.

i think posts on internet forums would be dismissed... no substantial evidence.

that's fucked up