Eternal Jeans

minya

I'm considering to buy the 884 straight cut, is it the same denim used in 811? I can't fit into my 811 anymore, have to buy another eternal and really considering the 884.

drz, these seem to be the updated version of the 874 which I've been wearing on a salaryman basis since September. I love them - they're my favourite jeans to date, although not to everyone's taste with their low rise and wide leg. I'll try to post some pics soon, though in my experience they're fading slowly. Hope that's useful.

Both the 874 and 884 models use the same denim as the 811.

^ hey thanks for the info. I'm all good with wide legs, but the rise on 874 is definitely not for me. But judging from the pics and measurement from rakuten, 884 seems to have a mid/high rise which is good for me ;)

From what I've seen on Rakuten, the main difference between the 884 and the 874 does seem to be the slightly higher rise. I'd call them a mid-rise but it's all relative, subjective, etc. Good luck.

^I e-mailed Gordon to see if he'll be getting any of the new line in stock at BiG (I'd prefer it raw TBH) so I'll keep you posted whenever he responds...I really want that 883 though...

EDIT:

From Gordon "I have a sample of those 883’s coming with our next 811 shipment around the end of this month. I just wanted to see how they looked before ordering so we’ll see.

Regards,

Gordon"

^

damn....when I saw beatle post in the Eternal thread, I thought it'd be all the information for the contest! ahh well...Any word coming soon beatle? Couldn't remember if you said February or March...

hello ipkus.....you make me fiend for the Eternal contest more than you'll ever know...

3988641353_a2688f8953.jpg

3989398476_29e8086a06.jpg

Seriously considering the 883's Tight Straight model right now for good measure...http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/eternal-883/

sup aho. thanks so much it makes me smile seeing my jeanes being brought up randomly. +rep

besides that ill post an update on my pair whenever this snow in jersey dies down or sooner. i took a trip to the philippines for a month and got them hand washed by "maids"

Looking forward to your updates ipkus...Last time "maids" washed my dirty white converse shoes in the Philippines they came out almost brand new so I'm wondering how your jeans turned out...must've gotten lots of wear if you were doing lots of island hopping?

sup aho. thanks so much it makes me smile seeing my jeanes being brought up randomly. +rep

besides that ill post an update on my pair whenever this snow in jersey dies down or sooner. i took a trip to the philippines for a month and got them hand washed by "maids"

holy fuck I need to learn how to take pictures of these Jeans.. its so hard... are they really that washed out? Mine are so blue still... even after like 10 washes.

had them for about a year and 5 months now. after the one year mark, i just been washing them as they get dirty. trying to get them as white as possible. i want my jeans to be used for the contest as a promo or something. cause by 10/10/10 my jeans would be two years by then. i started them 10/4/08