Eternal Jeans

minya

I am looking to purchase some 811 OW. I am a size 32 in most pants and jeans. I am wondering if I should go with the taged 32 which is a 31 or the tagged 33 which is 32. How much will these stretch out with wear? Thanks in advance for the help. . .

I wear a 31 in the OW and found the light stretching it does over 30 days perfectly matches the tagged size. If you're a 32, get the 32.

i too have a pair of OG XI black/red lows that i still wear for ball. the best ballin shoes ever.

nothing beats the xi sole for balling, indoor or outdoor, and nothing beats the silhouette of the low ies to go with any fit, and nothing beats the look of the clear sole on the ogs, and etc etc etc

marked the first time i owned two pairs of the same shoe. once the first pair got trashed, i couldnt find a replacement. now the sole on the second pair is falling off, and im looking for a third...

I just sent my 40" Eternals back to Big to have the inseam taken down to a 34. I think I'm a 31 or 32 length, and I've yet to give them their first wash (about a year).

What should I expect after the first wash?

fit pics after first wash so we can see if the combs have shifted to an unnatural place

you should @ least wash them before you send them in...out of respect. c'mon dude, they're eternals. you won't fuck up your jeans. btw, you can't tell us you have 1 year eternals and not post pics. what's wrong with you?

i just got a pair of the one wash in a 34 and all my other jeans are a 31 or 32. Admittedly I have gained about 5 lbs, but my 34 Ooes (sized like LVC, really a 32), my 31 S500s, and my 32 Okinawas all still fit great (and i can still wear my 30 somets with little discomfort other than the rise). The waist on the ow 34s was actually still rather tight and the thighs are pretty tight too. Obviously these will stretch quite a bit, but I was still surprised by the size i needed.

based on my experience, i would say go 1-2 sizes UP from your normal jean size or go true to measured waist.

I have one wash 36's, at first I guess the waist was tightish, they're good narrow straight fit on me, but i want slim now. My true size is 34, but they are a little loose on me, I have to sell them. Looking at BIG measurements, 34-36 has big differences. I don't know how you can size 5 up on this, 1 is doable, but I need true waist o these. I have to sell mine now.