Eternal Jeans

minya

been wearing my 811s the last couple days. i just love them. i bought a 34 back in the end of last summer to fit my actual waste. today im about two inches slimmer at 32ish, and they havent gotten a soak or wash yet. theyve stretched and ive lost weight, so theyre a little big (i can fit my fist in them when worn without my belt) but i just love 'em.

comfy, with a luxurious feeling hand, the beautiful eternal fade, and a classic silhouette, i just keep coming back to them.

<3

word. i've been posting info about frequent washing to try to get cats out of the concept that super-contrasty fades are better, and that stinky jeans are cool. youre right, eternals always deliver...the ripples in those train-tracks are the sickness!

just bought my first pair of 811s from seafinsch. tagged 38/one-wash/new with tags (waist 36"/inseam 36.5") - sounds perfect for me - original red-tab version.

excited. haha.

just got mine from customs. to my surprise they are 811BG, so no red tab for me.

but seriously, I am pretty happy about that fact as they have the length I need.

waist, length and thigh is perfect - hip flare and diaper ass included ;-)

(fit pics soonish)

I am a little surprised, that these (tagged 38) do not match the measurements taken by BiG at all - and I measured exactly according to their standards.

this is something I am currently hearing from a lot of denim heads.

cant wait too see thaiison... Just keep washing them... Planning on washing mine every month from now on... I got the contrast i was looking for on ny pair so fresh clean jeans from now on for me :)

cant wait too see thaiison... Just keep washing them... Planning on washing mine every month from now on... I got the contrast i was looking for on ny pair so fresh clean jeans from now on for me :)

that's what i was thinking too.

also, that it is damn nice.