Eternal Jeans

minya

heres for whoever asked me to repost the fit pics of the 864s..

DSC03347.jpg

DSC03350.jpg

DSC03348.jpg

looking back on these pictures im sorta bummed i sold em. oh well

was just reading up on the thread and passed by these pictures of the 864

they look straight from the knee down, a bit fitted in the thighs

SuFuEternal864.jpg

little bit of a tease...

My 864s...and me, chilling in San Diego

They're exactly 1.5 years old now (12+ washes)....full/fit pics to come when I get back to the Illadelph.

They got a bit of a Pacific Ocean wash, and they left a note for the SuFu Kru in the sand.

There is nothing these denims can't do.:)

(You'll see when I post the pics, but there's a little bit of vertical falling/fading, and the hige is finally visible...other than that they're pretty much as dark as they were when I got them..which is why I've held off on pics....I love Eternals)

SuFuEternal864.jpg

little bit of a tease...

My 864s...and me, chilling in San Diego

They're exactly 1.5 years old now (12+ washes)....full/fit pics to come when I get back to the Illadelph.

They got a bit of a Pacific Ocean wash, and they left a note for the SuFu Kru in the sand.

There is nothing these denims can't do.:)

(You'll see when I post the pics, but there's a little bit of vertical falling/fading, and the hige is finally visible...other than that they're pretty much as dark as they were when I got them..which is why I've held off on pics....I love Eternals)

as promised, pics of my 864's (o/w)

(after a machine wash and dry..hence wrinkles)

ColoUr is spot on- you can see how much indigo they've retained in the last pic.

8_17_LEg864.jpg

8_17_Closeup864.jpg

8_17_roping864.jpg

8_17_864.jpg

superduper pocket modification...The tag was ripped out when I bought these, but I had a random old pair of Levi's laying around (purchased before I discovered premium denim:D), so I did a little work and replaced the torn 'E' tag with a Levi's 'R' tag......I couldn't be stopped.

you can how different the stitching is, lol..but it's held ever since.

8_17_864_Baackpocket.jpg

contest 660's #116 (on B.I.G. site) versus Eternal 864s...a daily battle. Check the color contrast..I reckon my 864's would show tons more wear after ~1.5 years, but I saved them for weekends to keep a darker jean...this past summer I've been merciless.

8_17_Sufu660vs864_part2.jpg

and after all of that....my PBJ 007s are lonely...but waiting for Autumn.

..Still have yet to do fit pics, but the look is similar to Gram's.

as promised' date=' pics of my 864's (o/w)

(after a machine wash and dry..hence wrinkles)

ColoUr is spot on- you can see how much indigo they've retained in the last pic.

ow many buttons do they have? im waiting for my 864's to come in the post how did you size?

ow many buttons do they have? im waiting for my 864's to come in the post how did you size?

two buttons..they sit on the hips

My sizing has been odd with denims- I can't stand the ultra skinny look, mainly because I have footballers legs, so I prefer some room in the thigh (and calf), but my waist is always a bit smaller than the size I need..

...on top of all of that, I've lost a significant amount of weight.

When I purchased the 864's I picked up a 34" (I was a 33)..tried them on @BIG

I'm around a 30" now....the fit on everyone in this thread looks pretty good, and that's what you get. I think I may wear mine a little lower/roomier (so I can maintain in the skreets)

they do run true to size imo, especially One Wash.