Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I find it a bit obnoxious. I'm certainly down with having stupid fun like when you were a kid (my roommate and I were actually talking about this the other day), but the big difference is that a kid wouldn't go and post about it on the internet.

Just trying a little too hard, it seems like.

But whatever, let them do them.

Let them do it? How exactly would you prevent them from doing it?

And are you saying that kids don't post about stupid fun on the internet? Because I believe you may be mistaken about that.

Lighten up, pal!

Let them do it? How exactly would you prevent them from doing it?

And are you saying that kids don't post about stupid fun on the internet? Because I believe you may be mistaken about that.

Lighten up, pal!

Obviously I wasn't implying that I would stop them, idiot. I meant that there's no point in complaining or worry about it too much.

And I don't think that kids under 10 are running around posting pictures of themselves on the internet...

I'm perfectly light, I was just voicing my opinion on the matter....pal....

Obviously I wasn't implying that I would stop them, idiot. I meant that there's no point in complaining or worry about it too much.

And I don't think that kids under 10 are running around posting pictures of themselves on the internet...

it seems as if you were complaining

I find it a bit obnoxious. I'm certainly down with having stupid fun like when you were a kid (my roommate and I were actually talking about this the other day), but the big difference is that a kid wouldn't go and post about it on the internet.

Just trying a little too hard, it seems like.

I'm sure we all remember a kid when we were 16 or 17, that acted like he was still 12, and probably behaved that way as a means of getting attention. All the activity photos of this "crew" remind me of that kid.

Maybe I'm an old fart at 32, but it was a helluva long time ago when you'd have seen my intentionally slide down a grassy hill and make a mess of my jeans. I guess I've always had more respect for my clothing, and the time spent to earn the money to pay for it.

Easy with the namecalling, pal. No need to get huffy, its just a denim forum.

Anyway, you wouldnt beleive the stuff kids are doing on the internet. They love it! If your curious to find out more, try this site "www.google.com" and search for "kids having fun".

It's surprising how much stuff is out there!:)

I'm sure we all remember a kid when we were 16 or 17, that acted like he was still 12, and probably behaved that way as a means of getting attention. All the activity photos of this "crew" remind me of that kid.

Maybe I'm an old fart at 32, but it was a helluva long time ago when you'd have seen my intentionally slide down a grassy hill and make a mess of my jeans. I guess I've always had more respect for my clothing, and the time spent to earn the money to pay for it.

Yeah, you sound like you probably are an old fart at 32. Thats ok. At least you have money to buy nice things!

Easy with the namecalling, pal. No need to get huffy, its just a denim forum.

Anyway, you wouldnt beleive the stuff kids are doing on the internet. They love it! If your curious to find out more, try this site "www.google.com" and search for "kids having fun".

It's surprising how much stuff is out there!:)

Yeah, you sound like you probably are an old fart at 32. Thats ok. At least you have money to buy nice things!

Quit shitting up the thread, pal. 10+ pages of people bitching on some painted jeans is enough already to shit this thread up, but at least is was about the jeans. Stop posting weak irrelevant shit like this.

i feel bad that my jeans have become such a focus, i would have waited to post them if i knew they would be the only jeans to talk about. surely many of you have a ton of character on your jeans, it seems the only activity on this thread is talking shit on my jeans, and talk about the next contest, we are all wearing the jeans, lets see some pics!

i think what it is is that your progression was way too fast... everyone else's jeans are still more or less in the beginning stages... if you posted those pics in a few months i believe it would of been a different story.

either way id love to see more pics...from anyone haha.

We all have our suspicions, including myself. In the end we will see who wins.

They will do what they want with their jeans, and we will do what we want with ours. I don't think we should focus anymore attention on the subject and move on.

It's been awhile since we've heard anything of salamis sexual exploits so let's use that to turn the attention of this thread back to something less confrontational.

^Most of us are only a couple weeks into the contest. I think yours and maybe pwing's are the only pairs that warrant pics already...

And don't feel bad about posting those pics. Your jeans are different to say the least. To some they're interesting, to others they're ugly and sacrilegious. But I think by now we've heard every opinion possible, so let's move on.

I was in the movies the other day and sweated like a pig inside my FC's. Maybe it's because I'm a man of the north or maybe it's the heavy denim...

Well the spring is a sweaty time of year for us men of the north, as our bodies are acclimatizing from the sub zero temperatures to the warmer spring weather. Heavy denim doesn't help either.

i'm gonna try to make it past the 3 month mark, when i've usually had to wash my jeans the first time, but somehow i doubt it.

Quit shitting up the thread, pal. 10+ pages of people bitching on some painted jeans is enough already to shit this thread up, but at least is was about the jeans. Stop posting weak irrelevant shit like this.

youre right. My bad. lets move on.

Before this thread gets derailed too much about a 2010 contest,its probably need a new thread as somebody stated before,it could be use as a "brainstormingthread", collecting ideas,wishes,opinions and so on.I dont think its too early,the other contests so far took roughly a year to happen.I would be happy to jump in a fresh pair ( of Ooes :D ) after this one ended.

What's going to be amazing is if one of these couple of guys wins in the end.

i think this thread has answered what would happen if you gave a monkey a pair of raw jeans to wear and let it loose in the suburbs. it seems you get substantial fading.. oh and painted pockets

kawawaka is truely an animal. He is a modern day tarzan. He has hightened senses and extreme environmental awareness. Kawawaka catches fish with his bare hands. I have seen him do it.

the stories he comes home with cannot be made up. The many women that he has saved are real. He lives off the land. His land just happens to be a large college town in the middle of the woods. Resources here are plenty being that the town is full of foolish and wasteful misguided youth. he lives well. He can afford to enter this contest. we don't really know where specifically the money comes from but when he goes hunting, he is successful. He is very generous with his riches.

Klue is learning from kawawaka as we all are and we are all learning from klue. These were a gift from luke.

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

''It's been awhile since we've heard anything of salamis sexual exploits...''

my bad, i cut off all my hoes due to insubordination and treachery, but im now in the process of pulling some new jants(richmond lingo)up from the developmental squad, before the weather gets warm.

anyway, the painting of the crew's jeans will always leave a bad taste in some mouths(and so will stank pussy:D), but i cant front on dudes living foot-loose and fancy-free in expensive denim. now if its the case where they are doing wild shit just to get 'extreme' fading and damage, i would equate that to grinding your ass on the curb for wallet-fade, or some ole' corny shit. but it seems to me these dudes live a more active, wilder lifestyle than most sufu denim dudes. if they did the same activities in wal-mart cargo pants, or even in unitards no one would care. i cant say their jeans are fading 'too-fast' , since its all relative. when ryu washed his jawns every month, and they faded fast, no one complained. all you heard was'' dude, youre a beast, you must be hella active!'' now when a 30 year old(still young) man wants to climb a tree for fun(it is, try it) or something of the like, others(who prob arent enjoying their time off work as much) ridicule as if its against denim-rules to enjoy physical activity in your spare time. i know ima play plenty of football this spring in mine. jeans are my work/smoke skunk/fuck hoes/go out/do everything jeans. people are talking more about these dudes jeans than their own. viva action!!!

btw: a separate (crew name here) action thread would be the shit...:rolleyes:

P1010468.jpg

this is mainstreet in our town

This is definitely fun. But I'm curious how the clothes get so trashed while that leather hat and pussy leather backpack stay so pristine looking? Shouldn't they share in the trashing, too?

Keep it up. I love seeing the progression, so to speak.