Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

I'm all up for Ooe-Yofukuten contest after the FullCount jeans are done with!

They look to be very exclusive jeans considering how their fabric is limited. Would be a bit difficult without blueingreen or selfedge to middle-man the prospect of a contest, though.

see, i told you they was on some steve O shit. aint nothing wrong with a lil activity. im not a fan of the paint, but it probably wont last long with these dudes. @least they will truly test the construction quality.

This is on some next level shit over here.. These two guys are shaking up the contest, i'm curious what's next..

what the fuck is up with the clown who spray painted his FCs with gold spray paint? Thats not innovative or artsy or whatever you're tryingso hard to be, its just dumb and ugly. how does it feel to wear gold ass pants around every day? to each thier own , but if i saw you on the street id call you out.

its not the style for most, but i say to each his own. i wouldn't be caught dead with gold jeans, but as much as i hate the paint/colors i love the hard wear they are putting in. go climb a tree, skate, do SOMETHING!

btw poopslush, post us some pics of those blacks!

indeed! climbing trees in blue jeans?! outrageous!

and that jaunty hat! good god man, who do you think you are!

That's how those Fake Thai Vintage 501 get their awesome fades - By Climbing coconut trees.

They send the fake jeans to coconut tree climbers and after a few months or so give them a new pair to wear

Everyone needs to stop whining about how these two have somehow artificially faded their jeans and have subsequently ruined them. This is ridiculous. The jeans are clearly not ruined.

My friends and I have come to the realization that a pair of japanese denim is just about the one of greatest pairs of pants man has ever made. That being said, you can do anything in them. Honestly. I'm becoming convinced my pair has superhuman powers...almost.

I feel many people around here aren't aggressive outdoors people, nor are they artistically inclined so its tough for them to imagine what our day to day lives must be like. Kawawaka for example yesterday went swimming in a freezing cold river. I wouldn't even do that, but he does stuff like that every day. Its in his nature. And how he wears his jeans is much more true to the spirit of denim than a graphic designer who wears his jeans to the office every day. Our lives are interesting, experimental, and at times can be pretty abstract and surreal, but we're always having fun and playing. I think that's the main point, the jeans have brought out a renewed sense of childhood in all of us and we're all just playing like we used to, remember, when you didn't give a shit about your clothes?

ONEDAY.

Cool shit....pants are just pants...:D

climbing trees, longboarding, dumpsterdiving, grinding at the club, sitting on the ground, crawling up mountains, falling, sliding down grass hill, dancing, posting up on stone, biking, hiking, camping, wrestling, the get tough workout program, soccer, climbing all the monuments in d.c., running, grinding all moss covered trees and rocks to build up that natural greencast, chilling hard, streching, cooking, bushwhacking, not taking the beaten path, squeezeing into small places, exploring. Spring break + nice weather+ a crew of denimheads= lots o' fades

From those pics, i believe that this is a lie :D. chilling hard (on my ass) is what i do all day

Wow. This crew is one funky bunch.

I find it a bit obnoxious. I'm certainly down with having stupid fun like when you were a kid (my roommate and I were actually talking about this the other day), but the big difference is that a kid wouldn't go and post about it on the internet.

Just trying a little too hard, it seems like.

But whatever, let them do them.