Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

BTW, those jeans are pressed flat with my hands. just washed em this morning. i better wash them a few more times to get those awful wiskers and combs out.

You know what I mean. And in case you don't, here's a quote from a post made by DP back on 11-06-09...

"Both pairs will be judged as one as it's the same denim and they’ll look for overall color and distress as opposed to just deep creases and honeycombs, etc."

i've handled TV's fullcounts(of course while he wasn't wearing them), and they are spectacular. the contest denim is identical to the ''regular pink line'' FC denim in texture, and softness. the only difference is the green lame, and the thickness. the contest denim fells substantially thicker than my own pair(to me @ least)

My Fullcounts, 6 weeks to go in the contest. Pics were taken inside with flash, so contrast is exaggerated and color is off, but anyway. I need to take some more pics outside in natural lighting sometime...

p1140103.jpg

p1140104.jpg

Not much combage because of the looser fit I have on these...

p1140105.jpg

p1140109u.jpg

Fit. Color and contrast are more representable in these pics.

p1150102.jpg

p1150104.jpg

Since lots of people are getting close to the end of the contest, should we consider creating a pics only thread for people to (cross)post their final picture updates? Would be a great thread considering all the beautiful pairs competing and would make it easier for whoever is going to judge this contest as well?

Great pwing, definitely one of the nicest pairs in the competition... Sad this contest is coming to an end soon.

Almostnice, is there any hope of getting them back ever? Or are they just lost in some DHL Black hole for ever and ever?

i havent got a clue.the "official" search deadline is 29. jan.after that i can claim my money back,although if the parcel appears after they should let me know.all i can do is to deal with some underpaid callcenter idiots over the phone,who just want to get rid of my rants asap..

i hate those cunts!

@ mr haga 'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr HaGa again.'

@pwing + rep

boths pairs look amazing; i'll stop procrastinating and soon put up another picture of my pair which is sadly to say nowhere as impressive as above mentioned posters

Does anyone want to prolong the end date?

It would be tempting and interesting, but on the other hand I don't think we should change the terms of the contest a month before it ends. And I have all these other jeans waiting and waiting... So I don't think I want to prolong. Not that I'll stop wearing these great jeans of course.